Candycane711 Candycane711 22-25, F 9 Answers Dec 15, 2011

the best way to deal is not to deal at all.<br />
who needs friends that mistreat them?<br />
life is too short...time to get a new bf.

Best Answer

One of my friends is like this ive kept her in my life as shes got good sides to her as well. But the way to handle her is to find out what it is shes so desperate to get .With me my friend was being manipulative because she was competing with me (in her mind) for men when we were out together clubbing. So i had to make sure i was always one step ahead of her wich actually became like a game and spiced up a night out. she,d even tell a guy that was interested in me (when i was away at to the toilet,) that i already hada boyfriend,i was single (But id already filled the guy in before i went what she was like) she stood there raging when she found out because she knew i had her well figured out. Shes calmed down a good bit now that shes older.

Best Answer

I have one! I'm 61 years old and boy is she a challenge to be friends with most of the time. I try to limit the time I'm with her and on the phone with her. When she starts her "crazy talk" as I call it, I end the conversation and leave. Funny she hasn't picked up on that yet. Some people just never learn.

Best Answer

These two things don't go together...drop her/him.

Best Answer

why would someone who Manipulates you be your best friend?

Best Answer

how dare you talk about me like that!

Best Answer