He is controlling, he manipulates me,he threatens me,he gives me the silent treatment,he scares my family away and am hurting and alone.. .I am emotionally tired, I thought I was getting stronger and yesterday there was another session of abuse and I here am I broken ...
dynamite21 dynamite21 22-25, F 16 Answers Mar 13 in Dating & Relationships

Break up. Duh.

Best Answer

Do what I do. Scare the living **** out of him in some outlandish fashion. I had a boyfriend who would try to embarrass me in front of people by yelling at me, calling me names, insulting my family, etc. So one time when he did that in front of my schoolmates, I gave him a kick in the balls and spat on him. We never did talk much after that...

Best Answer

._. Leave him

Best Answer

You need to find a way out. That verbal abuse will eventually lead to something more serious. Especially if he's alienating you from your family.

Best Answer

say two words...JOHN BOBITT"

Best Answer

You don't deal with it.

Best Answer

It's easy. . you leave. .. He is not going to change so either leave or get used to it

Best Answer

sounds like a classic form of domestic violence to which im sorry you are going through this currently, ultimately leaving your partner is one of the few ways to end the abuse though do so carefully in order to not increase the abuse

Best Answer

leave

Best Answer

There is only one way to deal with abuse. remove yourself from it.

Best Answer

Leave

Best Answer

Kick him to the curb You don't need that sort of shite! :) Good luck either way.

Best Answer

Punch him in the mouth and tell him to go watch the movie Bambi again to hear what Thumper had to say!

Best Answer

I just want to thank you all for taking the time to reply my question. I know I should leave but it's hard for me because I have a 1yr old daughter. He keeps threatening to take her away from me if I ever leave him.

Best Answer

What you do is, get evidence that he verbally abuses you...text message or a voicemail...then when he threatens you to take her, you can show the judge how he would abuse you. Trust me, either way, even without evidence you would be the victim.

Best Answer

I think I will try to record the next time he starts his abuse

Best Answer