This virgo man is very weird, cant explain his actions? If i ignore him and give him lots of space, he is very angry, throws tantrums, then if I start to be nice, he acts cold and plays hard to get, can someone interpret this??
jkkgug jkkgug 31-35, F 26 Answers May 13, 2009

I heard something interesting about virgo men on the radio last year; <br />
1. they show you they like you or care for you but they don't do anything and you wonder what happened; I thought you liked me or cared for me<br />
2. you go for days or weeks before you even see them again<br />
3. they're eccentric; you don't know what they're thinking.<br />
I listened to that astrology show twice but it disappeared from the radio. isn't that weird?

Best Answer

CRAZY. This is literally my relationship! WOW. Literally, it always feels like he doesn't care (even though he shows it through the little things), I see him once every one or two weeks, and I can NEVER tell what the hell is on his mind! Guess it's just normal then, nothing to worry about.

Best Answer

Hey guys theirs some really chill virgo guys out their cause I my self am one! I don't get uptight about everything and I don't criticize I don't do most of the things that people say virgos do I'm actualy pretty laid back and excepting of everyone :) basically I'm gonna give my line of advice from being a virgo guy my self! I absolutely love my girl friend to the ends of this earth and I show it to her everyday and she loves it I tell her everything about me we can pick each others nose for gods sake we don't care lol and we make each other laugh all the time... I'm gonna say from my point of view from what I think being a virgo I don't know if it's true... Virgo men and woman we feel everything around us and life to us is like a movie every little moment is strong and has meaning... But the thing is is that we have such strong and deep feelings and thoughts that were afraid to express them to people cause some how it feels like it would be to much for people to absorb like even right now I feel like that sooo idk that's how I feel as a virgo but it's not you guys it's definitely your mate just get into his head and discover what's in him abd show your appreciation that's my advice thanks

Best Answer

I'm a virgo guy... Well, a virgo GAY guy. The thing is we don't like being smothered around & we don't like clingy people. We like keeping things light. A date of 2 or 3 doesn't make us in love with you. We don't like being told what to do OR yelled at. The play hard to get thing is for you to prove how much you want us. You have to PROVE it. Words are not enough. Don't expect us to sleep with you on the 1st date. That's a big NO NO. We usually sleep with people if we think they're right or if we are in love with you. We "think" a lot. We call it analyzing. We analyze things around us. & We don't want to much space. You have to have wits if you want to deal with a virgo. You show to much emotions after only 3 dates... We'll feel weird & leave. We don't sugarcoat sh*t we tell it how it is. We are picky & critical... And sorry one of our biggest problem (for some of us) is the mood swings its usually because we think to much. But, one way to stop that from happening is if you take, do, etc we've never done/ been etc before. We don't like our mates to be sad or angry. We'd do everything to keep that special someone happy. Seriously. We're not that bad.

Best Answer

I got a question to ask you about that.. hit me back

Best Answer

zachivanm, being your a virgo man..i wanted to get some advice from you ..i clicked on your profile to message you but unable to..could you message me please ...

Best Answer

I dated a Virgo guy sometime ago.. am a Capricorn they have something going on their mind continously they don't open up.. well it was my first relationship,I loved him to the core the way he was.. eventually he broke up.. now we are 2 poles apart.. I miss him sometimes.. i am just like him i won't initiate for expression of feelings..we are just so alike..

Best Answer

NARCISSIMCURED.COM HELP ME UNDERSTAND THE VIRGO VERY WELL. IT WAS VERY HELPFUL TO ME.

Best Answer

See... My man is very clingy. He is also a Virgo yet with out the other parts of the charts in your man you cannot dife his true characteristics. For me my man is a virgo but he has an Aquarius moon yet his rising is a Gemini. Because of his rising sign the twin he becomes not necessarily clingy (I use it as "lack there of") but he has found a connection. You know Gemini are twins so he has found me as his partner to be. Some times because of his Ascendent sign can be very all over the place because Gemini are air fix signs meaning part of their personality will not change and it is who they are.

Yet my father also a Virgo; is different very determined, hard working and never leaves his house office until he is done because his personality which i agree with his moon sign is a Taurus. Taurus the bull are determined and fixated on their goal to be. His ascendent if I remember correctly is a Capricorn and capricorns are known to keep things organized. I am a capricorn sun. (So I know and have study all I can about myself) when I look into his office at home its all "picture perfect" spotless and clean... But the rest of his charts and houses I didn't check.

Each virgos are different but one thing I can agree on when I see both of my Virgos is that they are not always sensitive to the needs of others. Why? Because they believe their way is right for them no matter how many times in virgo men that their reality and the reality of a situation are different and they will stick to their truth always. Even when you try to prove them wrong and the facts speak for themselves. They don't often like to change it. I thought capricorns were stubborn people but virgos can be pretty determined to keep to their truth.

Virgo men like their territory and will not give up on what they want yet they are modest and most of the time true. Virgo men do tell it like it is yet could work on understanding their partner's emotions better when their partner is trying to communicate with them. My mother and father would fight a lot because my father were at times insensitive to her needs and would not hear her out. The fights would go for days and weeks. Literally. Not exaggerating. The mood swings yes, i think when i look at my man he has more PMS than a woman almost a bipolar affect. Its quite frustrating to be around him at times i'll not talk to him until he cools off. No phone calls, no texts, nothing so I don't interject and fight. Let him be and everything will be fine.

Best Answer

What is your question?

Best Answer

Capricorns and. virgos are alike because they are both earth signs. If we both really opened up we can really understand each other. I too am a capricorn and my man is a virgo. And at times it is rough because communications is not our strong suit but we both need to work at it to make sure there is some sort of understanding. If you want any sort of accomplishment you gotta take the initiation and do it.

Best Answer

I MEET THIS VIRGO GAY 6 MONTH AGO AT FIRST HE CHASED ME IT WAS NICE THEN I SAID I WANTED MORE HE SAID IT IS JUST FWB ONLY SO I SAID OK BUT THEN I STARTED TO GO TO BAR WITH MY FRIENDS AND HE GET MAD IF I GO OUT WITH MY FRIENDS HE GET MAD OR HE WOULD ASK ME TO COME BE WITH HIM HE SAID HE LIKE WHAT WE HAVE SEX VERY GOOD BUT I AM AFRAIND TO GET CLOSE TO YOU OR ANYONE HE DONT WANT HURT ME HE BEEN MARRIED TWO TIMES THE FIRST 18 YRSANDAT 40 HE CAN BE LOVABLE BUT HE CAN BE VERY COOL I TOLD HIM YOU ARE LOSING A GOOD FRIEND AND LOVER BECAUSE TO MOODY COLD SO JUST A FEW DAYS AGO I TOLD HE I DO CAR FOR HIM BUT I AM REALLY GOING TO START SEE OTHER PEOPLE I M NOT WAITING ANYMORE FOR HIM TO MAKE HIS MINED UP IT IS WHAT ITS YOU SEE WHOO YO WANT I WILL DO THE SAME WE ARE JUST FWB RIGHT HE SAID YEP I WILL NOT HANG AT BAR ASMUCH I WILL NOT GO TO THE PLACE WHERE WE USED TO GO AFTER THE HE GOT VERY MADE SO I SAI WELL IF YOU WANT TO TALK OR HANG OUT GIVE A SOME TIME OK WELL ILL LET YOU GO BYE HAVENT HERE FROM DOSE THIS MEAN ITS OVER

Best Answer

I have been with a Virgo man for the last 4 years and he is as confusing as the day I met him, I don't know how I feel about him. I am a intelligent Sag and I am being rather patient, if it was not the fact that we had a son together he would be out of the door!! I am waiting for the day he rises and gives me what I want and desire. Please do not get me wrong, he is intelligent and a loyal man and I am proud of the way he adores our son! He is a good father, but he has never worked in the four years that we have been together I have always supported us. But I am getting itchy feet and do not know how much longer I can put up with this, please help me here!!!!

Best Answer

I'll explain it run...run far far away. These men are very great as friends but in relationships they lack loving affection and compassion..if you're looking for a steadfast relationship he can give it to you but he's just so self absorbed that its hard for anyone to get in

Best Answer

If i ignore him and give him lots of space, he is very angry, throws tantrums, then if I start to be nice, he acts cold and plays hard to get..that is exactly what my Virgo man also does, and boy its tough to be with such men. I am sorry i cannot help you interpret it ...but GOD be with us

Best Answer

I've been married to one and lived with 2 other Virgo males throughout my life. Get rid of him now! They are cold, heartless & selfish individuals. They seem to have 2 sides to them. A put-on side that is a great facade and the real side that just cannot be contented with ANYTHING! They are very indecisive and nothing is ever good enough for them for very long.

Best Answer

I AM MARRIED TO VIRGO. HE ARE VERY CRITICAL, COLD, LACKING EMPATHY AND SELFLISH. THIS IS TRUE. READ NARCISSIMCURED.COM FOR HELP.

Best Answer

NARCISSIMCURED.COM...I PROMISE IS SO HELPFUL FOR ME DEALING WITH THE SAME ISSUE.

Best Answer

I dont think so...my lover is a virgo of 7 sept...and he is not at all selfish...he cares for me...and I can't get better guy than him...boty of us are virgo of 7 sept...a virgo can only understand the other virgo in a better way...thanx :-)

Best Answer

I've been with a confusing virgo for 4 years. The bickering has escalated. It's literally always my fault. I can't communicate with him, at least, what is on my mind. Rather, I can't be myself without him hindering that in some way. For example, I like tuna, he says tuna is bad for you. I like milk, he says milk is bad for you. I tell him I will continue to eat and drink what I want. Then there's the trust issue. He doesn't trust me and is unable to forgive. He gets angry about petty things and when I confront him, he blames me and gets even more angry. I've stopped sleeping with him for 3 months, and have my own room. We live together unfortunately. I've told him that his negativity is toxic and asked him what does he get out of being that way. I'm an Aries and refuse to stay down, refuse to hold grudges and am assertive. I just leave him alone. He locks himself in his room. He pouts or whatever you call it. All of July we didn't speak. He never says I'm sorry. I always try and repair our relationship because we live together, but he's never made an effort to do the same. I've told him it's best that I move out because this situation is not good for either of us. As soon as I can, I will. There's definitely that push and pull thing which is a complete waste of my time. It kills the mojo. He knows it. I have no attraction to him because of all this bickering, blaming, and continually rehashing stuff from the past. I've told him to get over it. It's not applicable to the present and it won't be in the future. It's almost as if he gets a kick out of trying to make me feel like nothing. I feel that. When he has the opportunity to invalidate me, he does. I call him on it. Then I stop talking to him. I gave him back the engagement ring because I won't be treated like crap. He wants to be treated well, but he can't give the same. I was raised to give when I have it, so I do. He's as cheap as they come. I have this saying: cheap in the pocketbook, cheap at heart. He used to be generous and affectionate, now he's completely withholding everything, including respect. He's not feeling secure, acts immaturely, is not happy with his life and blames me. I'm happy with everything going on with my life except that we're living together. He looks for things to criticize me about or insult my interests. Again, it really kills anything good I have felt for him.

Best Answer

I AM CONFUSED BECAUSE IT SEEMS LIKE YOUR GUY IS LIVING AT MY HOUSE. THE IDENTICAL GUY. WELL I WILL TELL YOU THIS. I HAVE SPENT 18 YEARS TRING TO FIGURE HIM OUT AND REALLY HE WOULD PREFER FOR ME NOT TO KNOW HIM. I PROMISE YOU ARE FIGHTING AND UPHILL BATTLE THAT YOU WILL BE THE ONLY ONE WILLING TO PUT IN THE WORK. I AM MARRIED AND HAVE TWO CHILDREN SO I MUST STAY A FIGHT IT OUT. MY CHILDREN ARE COUNTING ON ME, WE ARE MARRIED SO I MADE A COMMITTMENT TO GOD BUT IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU SHOULD RUN!!! I AM AN AQUARIUS AND HAVE A DISIRE TO FIGURE THINGS OUT BUT THIS IS A HARD NUT. MY HUSBAND CAME WITH LOTS OF BAGGAGE OF BEING REJECTED AND ABUSED AS A CHILD. HE PRETENDED VERY WELL THAT HIS ISSUES HAD BEEN RESOLVED. THE TRUTH IS HE RATHER CHOOSE HIS PAIN AND SCARES OVER ME. HE HOLDS ON TO HIS PAIN BECAUSE IT IS ALL HE KNOWS. HIS PAST TAUGHT HIM TO NEVER TRUST AND HAS NO DESIRE TO BE TRANSPARENT. HE DOES NOT LOVE HIMSELF SO HE CAN'T REALLY LOVE AND CARE FOR ME THE WAY HE SHOULD. HE IS A NICE GUY, VERY HANDSOME SO ANYONE COULD BE TRICKED BY HIM. YOU MY DEAR HAVE OPTIONS. YOU GUY WILL REQUIRE A TON OF WORK. IF I NKNEW WHAT YOU KNOW NOW I WOULD HAVE NEVER MARRIED A MAN WHO HAS NOT SPENT YEARS WORKING THROUGH THESE ISSUES. HE NEEDS TO WORK ON HIM AND YOU NEED TO ASK YOURSELF HOW YOU GOT IN THIS SITUATION?

Best Answer

Don't press this guy for sentimentality. If he doesn't make a big deal about your relationship anniversary, remember all the little things he does day to day. He's got a steady nature and won't want too much drama. He likes order, routine and keeping his life under control. Get involved with his daily routine, and soon you'll be integrated into his life.<br />
He's a true hermit, so don't force too much togetherness. His Sun sign destiny is to achieve self-containment, and this requires a lot of solitude. Give him the freedom to go off and do his own thing, and he'll keep coming back.

Best Answer

This has become so true in my relationship, I've noticed; I give him space and eventually he'll call. He always replies to my texts (because as a Scorpio I like to know what my partner is up to, if they're okay, at all times of the day) and he has become aware of my need for a tiny bit more emotional commitment, and as long as I don't press him for anything, we seem to have a mutual understanding of how to make it work between us. He doesn't like when people are super emotional, and that works for me because I have a Gemini Moon; all in all, I understand his need for self-containment now. I didn't in the beginning.

Best Answer

very enlightening, thank you, but theory and practice aren't always at peace with eachother... especially when my ascendant is Aries and his is Taurus... while my sun sign is Gemini... the attraction is (really) strong, but him playing hide and seek tires me... but who said life (love) is easy? :) If you love him, accept him for who he is... To me, he's charming and misterious, he makes my life exciting when he's around and also when he isn't around... pfew... I wouldn't say Virgo men are heartless, they are so sensitive and shy and romantic... and passionate and... they are just not relaxed enough, always judging, always using their mind... we are so different we felt eachother from the beggining, he called me "his butterfly" straight away... I asked him "how on Earth would you know that???" :) (me being a gemini I am in fact a colourful butterfly, with many exciting interests - poetry, sculpting, drawing, etc. and a restless mind), on the other hand I perceived him as a solid and reliable rock of Gibraltar... and believe me, the butterfly in me needs that rock around, at least from time to time... :)

Best Answer

I am currently dating a Virgo man and he acts EXACTLY LIKE THAT HOLY CRAP. You give him attention, he plays hard to get, pulls away a bit and although he doesn't act cold, he is still very caring and attentive it is less so than I would hope for. If I ignore him he gets slightly needy, and I have no qualms with that- but I see the pattern and wonder if it is a Virgo aspect, or a man aspect.

Best Answer

YOU ARE AT THE BEGINNING STAGES...GO TO NARCISSIMCURED.COM.

Best Answer

Your problem isn't that he's a virgo...it's the word after virgo, that indicates the REAL problem...haha....sorry guys.<br />
He sounds immature, to me....He reminds me of my husband....he wants all your attention....but, you best not get too close, or he'll start pushing you away......My husband has Borderline Personality Disorder, which these are symptoms of.....you might google that, and look at the symptoms....see if it totally fits your situation....<br />
Grown up men (not boys in men's bodies) do not act this way.....

Best Answer

Not enough info to determine what the deal really is. I'm a Virgo and had the best relationships with other Virgos.<br />
Virgos also do well with Taurus and Pisces. Your sign may not be compatible.

Best Answer

i'm not a virgo but i'm a guy and the 2 girls in my life had pretty much the same to say:<br />
i was lonely and wanted attention but when they (each in their own time!) wanted to get too close, it turned out that i was not comfortable enough with them to be that open...<br />
my way of dealing with that has been to wait and watch and try and spot the "right" one for me - the one who just naturally makes me comfortable, with whom there's no plastic shix...<br />
if your relationship is worth the effort, try and get to like the stuff that your guy does or atleast understand why he does them, and allow him the chance to express himself (will be rare to start with) without reacting even if its the most random thing: you think random stuff too right, even if you don't always do it? so create your own set of rules where you are both your random selves in front of each other - create your own special comfort zone...<br />
its easy giving advise but when it comes to my own relationships, it's not comfortable saying this exact same stuff, somehow...<br />
anyways, cheers.

Best Answer

We virgo men are not confusing or weird.... it's the rest of the world that is confusing and weird..... smiles

Best Answer

Add a response...

Best Answer

And by the way I have no clue how to use this app but I don't give a **** cause I don't care what people think I'm stating a point! Wait aren't virgos suppose to be insecure?lol sarcasm

Best Answer

Hey I'm sorry but I find this wrong and most of these comments are wrong, I my self am a virgo man a mans man! I love being affectionate towards my beautiful girlfriend and I tell her anything about my self and what I'm thinking! She loves me for it she is a Pices by the way arent we suppose to be opposites? But some how we still get along like pees in a pod! Well any ways I don't criticize everybody's like people say virgos do I understand everybody is not perfect that's fine I also consider my self very understanding and open to most situations and different things I'm not anal like most people say virgos are, and another thing I love adventure and unconventuality doesnt sound very virgo-ish does it, I still am I a thinker and may be a but quiet but I can still open up! Point is guys don't give virgo guys such a bad rep cause then your giving Leonardo decaprio a bad rep and that's not cool... Jk theirs great virgo guys out their they are honerable loyal and very hard working men that will do anything for their family and even funny ones they aren't anal **** heads all the time soooooooooooo think again smart one thanks

Best Answer

I PROMISE NARCISSIMCURED.COM IS YOUR ANSWER. I EXPERIENCE THE SAME TREATMENT AND EVERYDAY I HAVE TO BATTLE TO STAY IN MY MARRIAGE. MY HUSBAND IS ANGRY, VERBALLY ABUSIVE, GIVES ME THE SILENT TREATMENT, COLD, SAYS HE DOESN'T CARE, LIES, CHEATS, GAMBLES...JUST ANGRY AND SAD. THIS SITE IS THE ONLY ONE THAT OFFERED ME ANY HOPE.

Best Answer

I've been seeing a Virgo guy for almost a year now and everything is true so far what has been said he's very cold distant and selfish by being consumed in his own feelings. there are times when he seriously shows me that he cares for me, and there are other times when I just don't know where we stand or I stand for that matter in the relationship. as of now we separated a month ago however, after telling me a week ago he didn't want to ever speak to see or hang out with me in any way again we make contact with me recently a couple of days ago and asked me to come out with him. I'm not sure if this really means that he doesn't want to see me or maybe he does want to see me or I really don't know how he feels about me at all, I wish you would just come out and tell me exactly what he wanted and how he felt. any advice?

Best Answer

NARCISSIMCURED.COM...THIS IS YOUR ANSWER. IF YOU WANT TO SPEND YEARS OF YOUR LIFE TRING TO FIGURE SOMEBODY ELSE OUT WHO HAS NO INTEREST IN FIGURING YOU OUT. THIS IS MY LIFE.

Best Answer

Im dating a virgo ...i think they dnt really like their partner to be sad ..guyzz dnt put on soo much emotions ...if hes mad at u then u also fight show him some anger :@ n give him a litl space he alwez comes back ... He juzz overreacts in anger ...if u re wrong u simply apologize ..tell him u still want him ..n blow him off fo a while ..he l call u back aftr he cools down :)

Best Answer

Not sure how you deal with that! I'm dating one, we got in a fight and didn't talk for a week. Now were talking again and all is good but for how long? Generally, our signs would not be compatible. I am a cancer. But I think he likes the attention and I have a very caring, sweet nature to me. However I have to kind of mirror his behavior and not get emotional or clingy or he backs of and doesn't reciprocate anything.

Thoughts on this?

Best Answer