shap36 shap36 41-45, M 28 Answers Jul 15, 2012

two choices: forgiveness, or ultraviolence. just choose whichever might make you feel better

Best Answer

Ignore it! Only ugly people call pretty people ugly.

Best Answer

Consider the source....and then mentally stomp on it with your big boots and kick it in the face.

Best Answer

No one should ever call anyone ugly, it's very hurtful and I am sorry if someone called you that. Just know that they have a very ugly heart to say such a thing. I'd rather be ugly on the outside than ugly inside any day.

Best Answer

Beat them to it and criticize yourself.<br />
Or realize that their opinion doesn't matter, because to one person you could be the most hideous thing they've ever seen but to another, your beauty can be so breathtaking, that with one look at you, they can barely breathe :)

Best Answer

say "well if you define beauty than i will take that as a compliment."

Best Answer

Believe in yourself and in time your confidence will make you a knockout,

Best Answer

Ignore it. Thier just lonely ppl going through struggles. THIER PROBABLY ANOREXIC!

Best Answer

be ready next time, with an intelligent non violent response, or 20.

Best Answer

take it on the chin.and try to move on

Best Answer

I shrug because I agree.

Best Answer

I hate when people say it's more important to have inner beauty or beauty is in the high of the beholder. When an attractive person enters a venue, everyone commets about how beatiful she is. When I walk in somewhere I never hear that. I also never hear, WOW she must be very beutiful on the inside.

Best Answer

"Yup I'm ugly, compared to you however, I am a shining beauty" usually shuts them up

Best Answer

I wouldn't know.

Best Answer

if they call me ugly, I just say have you looked in the mirror lately

Best Answer

I have to be realistic and admit that I am no "10", but I have always considered myself a happy person. I would much rather be happy looking than good looking.

Best Answer

Not to pay attention or do something so that they don't call you so.

Best Answer