hassanelaorf hassanelaorf 41-45, M 7 Answers Dec 1, 2012 in Community

Mine is 12 now and does her homework herself. I only help with projects.

Best Answer

thank you

Best Answer

tell your children: you will be much happy if you succeed by yourself my son now go and i believe in you and then you leave heroicly looking at the star

Best Answer

thank you

Best Answer

help them with math and science and try to find someone to help them with the rest if all else fails tell them to go to school tell the teacher their aunt had them over night and she isnt that smart so she needs to explain to them beter how to do it or i go in myself explain i baby sat over night and i have a LD and have no clue how to help them so she or he may want to help them because i couldnt and i was the only one there to help

Best Answer

thank you

Best Answer

your welcome

Best Answer

I don't have kids but as a kid I dreaded homework so I would think of ways to make learning & doing homework fun. I don't really understand what you're actually asking though? Don't do their homework for them, but check their understanding of it so it's easier for them to remember. For example, if its maths homework, I would do baking with them & use the different units/measurements so they want to learn.

Best Answer

thank you

Best Answer

Do you mean how to get them to do their homework?<br />
If so, make sure they have a designated time to do it. Make sure they're consistent about getting it done before they get distracted with other things. <br />
Once they realize it's just a part of their day, they'll get into the routine. But you need to make sure that happens.

Best Answer

thank you

Best Answer

Make them deal with it

Best Answer

thank you

Best Answer