Money is the Root of all evil and your kids aren't exempt. I think she things the owe her after all when your grown your suppose to give back to your parents and take care of them but she loves them only because of money. I would cut her off and distant her from them. Wat can you do that's their mom

Best Answer

if your a milf can i **** your brians out uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Best Answer

money money money maaahneeh maahneh! :

Best Answer

It's not all about money, right? =)

Best Answer

at least not for me. :]

Best Answer

I have the exact same mother. I'm 17 and I'm possibly one of the most obedient teens in the world. I don't drink smoke or do drugs. Iv made merrit roll twice this year. Whenever my mother and I have a
debate she tells me to shut it because she is on the verge of being proven wrong. She thinks she is always right. I thought we might have at least 5 inches of snow one day. She said probably not. I changed my min and said calmly maybe about 6. And then she yells really loud "KNOW WHEN TO SHUT IT!!!!" She also blames me for everything that goes wrong in the house.

Best Answer