nobody can destroy you, or your self respect, without your full consent and permission. I have found that there are people who are relentless in their attacks against me, who have gone to every which length to demean me to others. And yet here I am, standing tall, standing proud. Attackers are not happy people nor people at rest within themselves. I have learned the secrets of a truly masterful and meaningful existence. I have proven that despite all the odds in the world against me, my spirit cannot and will not be destroyed by any thing or anyone. I was made to perservere and have full victory, and I will, and I do. I have impacted thousands of lives for the better throughout my life, not torn down a single person or destroyed a single person in any way.

Best Answer

Don't feed it. If they want to say something to you stupid don't waste energy defending yourself it is a waste and only frustrates you. Just say yep and that is it.

Best Answer

If all else fails. There's always the finger.

Best Answer