what if walking away is not an option.
genie201 genie201 31-35, F 5 Answers Aug 23 in Doing Good

No one can destroy my self respect.

Best Answer

nobody can destroy you, or your self respect, without your full consent and permission. I have found that there are people who are relentless in their attacks against me, who have gone to every which length to demean me to others. And yet here I am, standing tall, standing proud. Attackers are not happy people nor people at rest within themselves. I have learned the secrets of a truly masterful and meaningful existence. I have proven that despite all the odds in the world against me, my spirit cannot and will not be destroyed by any thing or anyone. I was made to perservere and have full victory, and I will, and I do. I have impacted thousands of lives for the better throughout my life, not torn down a single person or destroyed a single person in any way.

Best Answer

then facing them is the only way

Best Answer

Don't feed it. If they want to say something to you stupid don't waste energy defending yourself it is a waste and only frustrates you. Just say yep and that is it.

Best Answer

If all else fails. There's always the finger.

Best Answer