pootyfart pootyfart 26-30 11 Answers Mar 23, 2011

I have been in a few relationships with that kind of person. Friends. They are oblivious to what they are doing. If the person means something to me, because they had many other good traits, I would gently bring it to their attention. They almost all denied it and or were embarrassed at first but after, each time they did it I would smile and say " you are being an i specialist again." bringing it to their attention. If they are well adjusted and if the friendship means something to them they will get it. You'd be doing them a favor. I want people to bring something unhealthy or alienating I am doing to my attention.

Best Answer

Let 'them' continue making everything about them until there's so much about them you can't see them any more...

Best Answer

Ask a QUESTION!

Best Answer

*blushes* I don't mean to

Best Answer

My mother is like this and I tend to space and zone out...and I've gotten really good at this.. She will talk and talk and talk non-stop for hours and it's all about her...and I just zone out....and stop listening.. These people don't even seem to notice when you stop listening they just keep talking about themselves.

Best Answer

Change the subject!

Best Answer

I'm with Jimmy

No one needs people like that in their lives.

Best Answer

Leave thm alone..so that things can REALLY be about them.Those kinds of people can really irk you when you are talking with them..I know people like that [sad]

Best Answer