Shaun225 Shaun225 22-25, M 11 Answers Apr 10 in Community

Just know you are not alone.

Best Answer

life is not fair; I learned that early in my life. the world does not have to be fair to me nor does it owe me anything, it doesn't owe anyone anything; we're in this world to contribute something good to it, not just take and take and be selfish. I accept however people in this world look at me, or treat me. Life is the harshest lesson of all.

Best Answer

Best Answer

Take it easy.

Best Answer

Always Be fair and embarrass them. World like sheeple never be like them. Because most of the people in this world are like that if they can't be good like you they like to make other weak like them.

Best Answer

Its very very hard,lol

Best Answer

Destroy it.

Best Answer

Who's the judge?

Best Answer

Keep living--why would it be fair in the first place?

Best Answer