Being an ugly, flatchested 28 yr old woman who looks about 16, is single, no friends, still living at home, working two jobs but hating one of them, no support at work or home. Typical loser. Only thing I have going for me is some reason children love me. I am nearly 29 and should have it all sorted. I am ageing and becoming more of a loser as the years go on. I dont know what to do. How can I make people believe I am not a loser? I am so embarrassed. I want to know things will get better, I keep looking for new jobs, keep saving money but I am starting to think it is pointless...that I am pointless. I cant eat or sleep properly right now. I feel so alone and shamed.
Jenni855 Jenni855 26-30, F 12 Answers Apr 10 in Community

You can't make people believe anything! You must believe it yourself. Speak positive words to yourself. If you have two jobs there is no one holding you back but you.

Best Answer

If you have the ambition to work two jobs, you are way ahead of most people.

Best Answer

You are NOT a loser at all. You have very low self esteem and need some professional help

Best Answer

Get an apartment, get involved in you're community in your own way, and quit dwelling on the size of your boobs? Check out some fashion/modeling magazines... just how important are boobs anyway? ;{

Best Answer

one day at a time we all have low points and our worst critics are ourselfs

Best Answer

You are only a loser when you give up. How to change opinion of people? You can't if their minds are filled with prejudice. Moreover, it doesn't matter what they think of you, what matter is what you know about yourself. You just need to dump that insecurity of your in the trash outside our house and call the garbage man up and pay him to take it far away and burn it it. Life is so large and what did you say? Aging? Heck my mom is 47 and she doesn't even think or show any signs of aging. Just buckle up and face life. If you are saving money, you are doing it right. Just try to make yourself happy, happiness of random people surrounding you and their opinion doesn't matter.

Best Answer

You must believe you are not a loser. Change your voice inside your head , and you change every aspect about you . Tell yourself you are a success , you are good , just tell yourself I am statements. But make them believable in your head. You have a purpose . You just need to slow down and work patiently with yourself . Be nice to yourself. Love yourself . Accept that it takes time and be easy on yourself.

Best Answer

Whats the bad part :-)

Best Answer

IF you are a 28 years old and look 16, that is not bad. Why? For as you age you will always look younger than you age! That is good for a woman. Society places so much pressure on how young you look. IF you can look so young, that is plus... for that young age look will benefit you as years go by. Ok... living at home. Time to relook at everything. IF you are working two jobs, can you move out. Subsidized housing? Possible...? Getting out of the house can really show yourself you can do it! Then, look for groups that personify what you are? Bar seen? NO. Christian singles groups as an area the complete opposite? Somewhere in between? It's time to make yourself! An individual who takes control of your own life. Yes, it's scary at first... I know! The first apartment I had... completely on my own... I woke up and opened the door and went outside. EVERYTHING WAS THE SAME! Life didn't stop... it was as I left it! The very first day on my own... after gaining my own apartment and waking up with hardly any sleep, the world was as I left it. THE SAME! This tells you that being on your own does not change anything except for you own place! Nothing added or gained... just the same...and it tells you that you can do it!

Best Answer

I had part of these problems. I was flat chested. I went and purchased a breast augmentation. Problem solved.<br />
I am 23 and look 18...you will appreciate that later in life.<br />
Make friends, put yourself out there..you'll be surprised who you can relate to.<br />
I purchase my home..so technically I live at home...but not with my parents. If you want to live on your own...do it.<br />
If you NEED two jobs, then keep the one you hate along with the other. If you can dedicate your time to the job you like and make more money, quit the other job and make the likable position, your focus.<br />
BOOM. Problem solved :D

Best Answer

For one thing, if you look sixteen, then most people won't think you're a loser for living at home! Second, I seriosly doubt you're ugly. Third, if kids love you, pursue a job in teaching! Do what you love.

Best Answer