If a guy like me were to discipline a 12 year old defiant girl that has complete and total disrespect for everyone and physically hits my pregnant girlfriend, (her sister), how would I do this? I've heard smacking the f*** outta someone with a phonebook won't leave any markings, is this true? does it have to be a thick one? I've also heard a sack of oranges won't leave marks, but hurts like hell, anyone tried it? Beating methods will probably work best, that's how I was raised and I'm a firm believer in it. Any suggestions? (Hypathetically speaking, of course) (question still needs refineing apparently), she doesn't listen to her parent at all and when she hears the word "no", she swears like a sailor until she gets what she wants, she's almost is as tall as me, close to 6" i think, my girlfriend is 4'5", honestly, and she talks to me like I'm her brother and told me she almost willingly had sex with a 17 year old boy. I don't think you people understand "defiant"!
sstem89 sstem89 18-21, M 21 Answers Jan 9, 2010

I would call the cops on her and let the cops explain to her that hitting anyone regardless of them being pregnant or not can cause her to be arrested for battery! I had to call the cops on my son a few times, he never had the opportunity to hit me but he came close a couple of times and the cops came out and told him he better straighten up or he was going to jail....you could also take her for a trip to a jail...usually scares them at that age!

Best Answer

She is free to do exactly what she wants.

Just as you are free to do exactly as you want.

Get it?????

All these negative emotions are external cover ups for her internal insecurities.

Learn your enemy. understand your enemy daniel son.

disiplin is fear. what does she fear?

Mwhahahaha

Best Answer

Smack the ***** up

You don't do anything, you stop playing to her needs and attention. Where are her parents?

Treat her like an adult, sit and talk to her and ask her why she feels the need to do this. Don't be confrontational, rationalise it out

Best Answer

Um... wow... you should find out the reason behind why she is doing this . Don't hit her she is angry about something but you should find out the emotion behind the anger . Other wise it will probably get worse. Oh .... and keep your girl friend away from her. For her safety I mean she pregnant right!

Best Answer

I can tell you how to discipline your mom when she's defiant (I don't think you people understand how much she likes it).

Best Answer

Give he a darn good spanking and then a good old fashioned enema!

Best Answer

haha, this is the future people. Welcome to America and another generation of emotionally warped people raised by a TV set.

Best Answer

I would beat up the mother that brought her up to be like this instead.

At this point she's pretty much ruined, you know how they say you can't teach an old dog new tricks? Kinda like that...but if the people around her stop being a bunch of weak ******** and giving her what she wants, even after she throws a fit and really discipline her by taking away privileges, giving her tasks to do and spending good quality time with her she might have a chance. That's what she's craving, attention and love from those around her....

Best Answer

if you can stop being arond her. cut her off until she learns to act like an adult and tell her so. tell her when shes ready to act like a family member she will b welcome to visit. if u cant cut her off bcause she lives with you then maybe teenboot camp and/or the police. the car idea does sound tempting though. my kids know that i hit back ....good luck

Best Answer

Nothing works better than a good old fashion bare bootom over the knee spanking.

Best Answer

Make her as groutchy as possible.. It will bring out the worse in her, she'll do something really dumb n reckless which will get her locked up at best and you'll get some peace of mind.

Best Answer

Girls of "that" age have a particular set of problems. They are trying to establish their right to control their own lives. This is particularly directed against female authority figures. I'm not saying she shouldn't be disciplined; just describing the issues.

I suggest giving her some freedom withing limited areas in return for making her totally responsible for them.

The obvious one that ones to mind is her room. She gets to treat is how she wants. In return she washed and irons her own clothes. (About time she learned anyway.) And if its dirty she wears it dirty or doesn't wear it. You may find something like that will remove the ignition source for a lot of the conflict. But trying to dictate to her will only make it worse. If the issue is money, maybe she can earn it on a jobs done basis. But you have to balance the freedom and responsibility.

Best Answer

have you talked to the girl's parents?

Best Answer

Hitting a 12 yo girl?

Ever stop to wonder why she's like this?

I don't disapprove of punishment, but a sack of oranges?

Best Answer