simoneartis simoneartis 18-21, F 10 Answers Oct 23, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

It's time to get a thicker skin! I know it hurts, but don't keep dwelling on that fact. Now you havw a big gaping empty hole in your life. Too many people fill that hole with wrong things. It is a God-shaped hole and it can only be satisfied by filling the void with God, specifically with Jesus Christ. Go to the Bible and read who Jesus is in the book of John. He will satisfy your every need if you trust your life to Him.!

Best Answer

Everyone knows that you have no inclination of what love is. No no no...go have you...it's not lust!

Best Answer

That question has to be answered by almost everyone at least one time in life and everyone has to deal with it in the best way they can . . . there are no simple answers and what applies to one persona may not apply to another . . . if you know they don't love you back, you have no influence in the situation, so just deal with it and move on..

Best Answer

There is a website that teaches people how to stalk. I found it a while ago, I think it is still up.

Best Answer

You eventually have to let be and let God.

Best Answer

Some people say, "If you love somebody, nobody can take that love from you."

Best Answer