im thinking instead of white gravel(chippings) cat litter which is still white and more affordable. make a cross, by a small stone and leave a single frozen white rose to symbolise my forever love,desire,passion and respect. he was litteraly my child i have raised him since 5 weeks old and loved every day with him. i miss him so much :( 5 years of pure love. i have a memorial site if anyone wants to leave a tribute or light a candle for him
allan1311 allan1311 22-25, M 2 Answers Dec 19, 2012 in Loss of a Pet

That sounds good. You will remember him well, even if you choose not to place a marker. You sound better than you did the other day. Hang in there. It never goes away, but the pain gets easier to live with.

(The one cat that was truly mine, I had cremated and her ashes will be dumped in the Mississippi with my ashes and those of my other pets. Some of my family pets are illegally buried in several yards where we lived. Only one has a marker.)

Best Answer

wish i felt better. i felt a lil embarrassed when i woke up cus i kept cryin n callin out in the night while i was asleep it kept waking me up. just hpe its not wierd havin a small shrine. i just want his possession in 1 place so i can see them to remind me of memories. i wanted him cremated but dont have money n thats sweet. i wanna be buried next to him

Best Answer

If other people think it is weird, screw them. I have a small set of things from each pet. One box. It is without question a shrine.

Best Answer

little charms and stuffed animals.

Best Answer

is that aswell as the above? because i cant just leave him under dirt i need 2 make it look beautiful for him, gnna light candles and put them in glasses aswell so they dont blow out

Best Answer