I've always wanting to do sexting and as I can now only visit my fellow every few weeks due to both of us having new jobs in different parts of the country I really want to go for it, but I'm not very good at it. Can anyone give me some advice or send me somewhere where I can get lessons?
blazekitty blazekitty 22-25, F 5 Answers Oct 3, 2009

Wear something hot and take pictures as you're getting undressed. Make sure the pictures are teasing and provocative rather than explicit right away. Use your imagination to add interesting text under the pictures. if you don't have the imagination, use something from some erotic story (goggle it). This will be more than enough to get your fellow going. And then, one thing leads to another, your imagination will start to work. You can't go wrong with anything, just relax and enjoy. <br />
Good luck

Best Answer

Just be careful that it doesn't end up on the net for millions of other people to see.

Best Answer

dani777,,that was hot info,,,

Best Answer