Try to get evidence of the lies, for instance by using a mobile phone to record what people say she said.<br />
Try to provide the proof that they are lies.<br />
Show them to her privately, and say "I don't like it when you speak lies about me. I am not willing to accept any form of bullying. I would like you to stop. If you don't, I will take this evidence to the principal".<br />
Then keep your evidence safe at home, and be prepared to act without a second warning if new lies emerge.<br />
In the meantime, demonstrate by your behaviour that whatever she said can't possibly be true.<br />
People can think for themselves.

Best Answer

You need to really believe this: School, be it High school, Junior High, or Grade school, will not and is not your entire life. Take a deep breath and let it out and say, "So what! Why should I really care anyway?" You need to know that true friends are just that...true and most of the time they just happen. Right now, it sounds like those other students are so wrapped up into their little dramas they don't recognize a good person when they see one...at the time you are not recognizing a waste of time when you see one. Occasionally, a good book can be the best friend a person can have. Now grit your teeth and keep on keeping on, knowing you ARE a worthwhile human being even if no one appreciates you right now. It can be cyclical so "this too shall pass". That's all I got for now....

Best Answer

I feel that you should tell an adult, a person you can trust...because with all this crap going on with kids bullying others so much so..that bad things happen...do not allow yourself to get in a position like that. You sound like a beautiful wonderful person...and mabey she is just jealous just for that reason? my son was being bullied so bad in a school in another town, he stopped going and I taught him at home for about 1 yr...and then we moved to a different town and he loved it joined band and went to State etc....I know it can really be a burden to have to deal with this type of situation. Keep a grin doll and do not let anyone make you feel less...because YOU are NOT Less...You are beautiful :)

Best Answer

Sometimes a bully has to be dealt with as that. When she says something mean, DIRECTLY but in a nice way say "why did you say that, don't you know that is hurtful and a mean thing to say?" Come right out and DIRECTLY again just say "I am sorry you feel that way about me, I must have done something very offensive to you to make you feel that way about me. What ever it was, it was unintentional and can you please tell me what it was so I can clear the matter up?" She will be barrenest by your honesty and I can almost tell you now, she will not have an answer, but she will start to see herself weather she likes it or not. People around you will see you trying to be a decent person and look at her as she is.<br />
Be confrontational in a positive way, but don't ever fight. Don't avoid her, that will make her feel that she has power over you, go your own way and do what you normally do. When somebody tells you she has said something about you say " she makes me feel bad talking about me behind my back." Let people know she is the bad one, not you. People will start to see her for what she is and avoid her.<br />
It may take a while, but never kiss up to her or let her have any power over you in any way, always stay in control at all times. You will always be the one who ends the conversation or asks the questions. You do not answer questions, you ask them.

Best Answer

It is ok if you cry when your feelings are hurt, do this an an act of "being hurt" not as an act of weakness and when it happens, let people around you know "she" hurt your feelings. Make "her" look bad.

Best Answer

When you get to know her, that is the time to get your revenge, not when is is expected. Don't EVER forget, "he who laughs last, laughs best."

Best Answer

ugh.. Im so sorry you are having to deal with this ****!<br />
my daughter did also.. but it was a group of boys and they were so nasty *** mean and she was scared. She finally had to go speak to the school counselor cuz the boys started being more aggressive and violent. Course the school was pretty damn useless in helping. Do you have any one in class who can be with you? do you have friends to hang with? Im not sure what is best to do..<br />
I would first just ignore the ***** and just laugh and enjoy your friends.. if she thinks she hasn't gotten to you then she may just forget about you. The fun for her is making you miserable.. if you let her see you having fun and hanging with your friends and not being affected by her dumbass behavior, then she will probably just move on from you.<br />
If she ever becomes violent.. then report her sorry pathetic ***!<br />
bullies are really insecure idiots who lack self esteem so they pick on someone else to feel more superior. <br />
Im so sorry...

Best Answer

Whatever you do, don't dare to tell your teacher or your parents. First try avoiding the bully, which obviously you do. Then try being very nice to her, being friends with her. If nothing works, don't feel depressed, eventually your real personality will shine and you'd even forget you were ever bullied

Best Answer