arjob arjob 22-25, M 13 Answers Nov 5, 2010

Keep running like Forest Gump!<br />
Logic: the runner's high can help you cope your problem! Its better than cocaine or "mary jane"!

Best Answer

Pray, exercise, don't let yourself fall behind on your bills, or your house work. Make a schedule, and stick with it. Go to bed on time, and get up on time. I will get better in time. Hugs : )

Best Answer

**** i missed my bed time again. Will wake up at 8 tomorrow and will work to 9 am to 9 pm.

Best Answer

When you finaly acept the fact your alone and that it wont change things get a little easier.

Best Answer

I think I am true to myself when I say that the greatest moments in my younger years were in working things through in my own head. Solitude is not in being lonely *if* you know the person you are alone with; yourself. Finding your weakness’s and being able to face them and work through them is the greatest prize, and those ‘weakness’s’ do not relate to your failures; we each have those times when we are not strong in situations life can throw our way. To love yourself and care about yourself is to find yourself, and the more you find of yourself the more you will be able to handle those worst times in life when no one is by your side because that’s just how it is for us sometimes; and the *best* friend that you have is already there with you … Yourself :-)<br />
~F~

Best Answer

LOTSA good advice here, especially from Singleliving. You are FAR from alone, believe me, and we will look back and be proud we were our best friend when things looked awfully bleak. We are going to get through this and to a better place!

Best Answer

you are right. thanks

Best Answer

I am VERY BAD at following my own advice, but I KNOW It to be fact, so will pass it on anyhow. The worst of times seem to be facing so many of us now days. Just remember this. NO ONE is ever alone. And when you find out that "All You Have Left IS GOD" , that really the truth of the matter is, Just remember this: When there is NOTHING LEFT BUT GOD, that is when you find out... that GOD IS ALL YOU NEED :) Lean on Him, and pray often and with an open heart. When you can't take anymore, pray and tell Him you are weak or in pain, and tell Your Heavenly Father that you need Him to hold you, carry you in His Arms, COMFORT you as any parent would a child who is in pain?? TELL HIM that and then just allow His Loving Grace to do Its magic :) Do not be afraid to ask for that comfort in just that manner. He has held me all through the night, and that is how I face the worst of times. . Good luck, you are in my prayers.

Best Answer

you suck it up and plow thru- but whatever works for you

Best Answer

find someone to be on your side,,,

Best Answer

tough to do that you know. Finding someone to even talk to is tough.

Best Answer