kkio kkio 22-25, F 18 Answers May 9, 2013 in Marriage

Why would you participate such a dishonest, pointless lie? Virginity is grossly overrated and is an absurd notion left-over from an oppressive time in history (or backwards religious dogma). Entertaining insecurities and so-called purity further perpetuates primitive behavior.

Best Answer

because she probably doesn't want to get stoned to death...OR shamed and divorced immediately. something to that effect....

Best Answer

Sounds like an equally bad reason, but you are probably correct.

Best Answer

Thnx for putting ma point..

Best Answer

Why would you want to? You're going to start off a marriage with a lie?

Best Answer

Virginity matters a lot..

Best Answer

Phooey to that! If it was that important to you, you would not have lost it, right? On a more helpful note, women who are virgins don't necessarily bleed. My virginity was "taken" so to speak by a gynaecological examination. It hurt like hell and I did not bleed.

Best Answer

You could get that hymen surgery if you've got the extra cash laying around...although I wouldn't recommend it because it is very destructive to your lady parts.

Best Answer

Will kegels help me hve one year left..

Best Answer

how much sex have you had? If you only did it one time, I would not worry about it. You will still need to figure out a way to get the blood on the bed, but being tight shouldn't be a problem. If you have been having sex like crazy kegals help and you can stuff a tampon up there so he thinks your walls are smaller.

Best Answer

i think guys now are aware that not bleeding during 1st intercourse does not mean a girl is not a virgin anymore, the hymen is very thin and can easily tear in some women when biking or horse back riding as others have mentioned. i think it's more of the tightness and it's hard to fake this one because guys can feel it unless you undergo vaginal tightening, which is very painful mind you. just be honest, it would save you from a lot of trouble.

Best Answer

oh my goodness

ummmm, wow.. ummm work on your kegels

plan your marriage on your cycle date

so you are you know...

wow...

Best Answer

Will kegels make me tight?hve been wrkng on it for 4 mnths n one thng gona married next yr..will that help me regaining ma vaginal tightness..will ma hubby feel tight while doing??

Best Answer

I would not do that. Start your marriage with honesty. You'll be glad you did.

Best Answer

But den dat would end everythng.. :(

Best Answer

"Hey babe, I've never asked, but, are you a virgin?"

"Yes. Yes I am".

It's that easy.

Best Answer

Will he regard dat..

Best Answer

pretend you have no idea what's going on

Best Answer

If virginity matters so much to where you two would break up if you weren't a virgin, then I say it's not worth getting married to him/her.

Best Answer

Lemon and a fake blood pill...

Best Answer

Say you havent done sex before. Duh.

Best Answer

you rode your bike a lot .....

Best Answer