FancifulFragment FancifulFragment 22-25, F 5 Answers Dec 11, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

There is a trick. .. you can't fall in love. . That's not how it works. .. Just get on with your life and the fat little kid with wings will be sticking arrows in your butt before you know it

Best Answer

If you've never been in love, that's the place you wanna be. Believe me, it's nothing but trouble!

Best Answer

Aww come on. . It's not that bad and it can be a lot of fun

Best Answer

Falling in love? To me it's total agony... -.-

Best Answer

You need to change your brand. ... Someone who will love and treasure you. .. They are out there

Best Answer

Yeah, they're not... But thanks! :D

Best Answer

I was 35 when I first got married. ... Don't let your guard down :)

Best Answer

I'm 31 now and i don't wanna get married ever lol That's a long story, bygones ;)

Best Answer

Not trying to be argumentative but you sound so much like me. .. Are you also a Pisces.... prefer reading to people. .. avoid social situations because you feel you don't fit in and also feel alienated as no one thinks the same and people don't understand you... off, and you tend to drink alone and possibly too much because it fills in the time and makes the loneliness bearable?

Best Answer

There is no trick. It just happens.

Best Answer

Look at a stack of money (any size), then look at your purse. Think these two should be together?

Best Answer