crazyfoggs crazyfoggs 26-30 12 Answers Nov 29, 2011

its all about the laws of attraction if you are happy you will attract happy people ..and so on ...happy thoughts=happy things...it really does work..i've been doing it all my life..

Best Answer

I too think that I have missed so much about this life. I sometimes get tiny panic attacks about my lost teenagerhood (or whatever the word is for that age) and about my early twenties that have gone by without anything worth remembering...

But then I realize that ALL I do by getting stuck to my past regrets only leads to my present going by soooo useless .

I don't think I'll ever be capable of not feeling regret about the past, but what do I do it I wake up one day being 90 and having nothing to remember? It difficult to make you mind go the way you want it to go, but hell, I'm trying. I really am, and these past months, I swear, things have gotten better. I sometimes just sit and find myself smiling about nothing... because I finally am trying harder to take advantage about what's happening now.

I hate this language barrier, it would have been so much easier for me to be able to use freely every thought that pops out of my mind :P Anyway, really, I'm not just saying this by the books, I'm living it: it's not worth it, leave the past behind, live a little in the present and interact with people more, get things done, love, look at children, at cats, at flowers, go to the country side... the classic happy spots in this dark world... Having you feel better from the inside, will make the outside world look much better, I swear... I'm still getting the hang of this "being positive" stuff.. you wouldn't imagine how weird it is to have the things that were boring and ugly 2 months ago, just be ok now... Good-weird, obviously.

Oh, yeah, and having more sex might also help :)) like horzchsnut said :P

Best of luck!

PS: I'm a good listener, if you ever need a stranger to share your negativity with. I promise I'll try to give back as much positivity as I have :P

Best Answer

thanks hailei.. it just seems like all my good times are over and wat ever will come next is gonna be worser.. i never felt any pressure in my teens or my early 20's.. it all started after i turned 25.. i shy away from responsibilities , i panic for silly things , it looks like the negativity is taking a toll on me.. i just feel like the worst is yet to happen ..

Best Answer

I'd like so much for you to believe me when I say that I have felt absolutely the same just a few weeks ago.. then I kind of decided I'm gonna lose weight (I've wanted to do it for years now, but I never actually stepped up. Then one day, one random article, some random thought and bam.. I'm on a diet). It made me feel better because now the future is my main target, not the past :) Then there's a guy who I like, but I don't even talk to him, that's how shy I am, let alone have anything else to do with him.. But only this little thought of waiting for those few daily minutes I'm seeing him... it wakes me up, it helps me live again... And the greatest thing about it is that now I KNOW that it's all just a matter of perspective... I mean, as long as I absolutely was sick and tired of my job and now I'm like "whatever".. it means the world.. Everything was annoying and unbearable and now it's at least ok, if not quite fine.
I feel like I've been sleeping for the past years.
Now I'm listening to more cheerful music, I'm doing my nails every day and I've started trying all kinds of make-ups and hair-dos.
And the best thing is not that I'm doing to seduce him, because I'm so far away from being able to get a guy to be attracted to me...:) I'm just doing it because it feels so great to look better, to have people say you look good and have them being surprised by the fact that you smile more... I'm even more courageous in talking to strangers and trust me, this is Huge for me, as I'm SO shy...
Don't do it anymore, this panicking... this fear, you won't believe how it kills your will, your power, your joy, your capability of seeing the good in people and things.. Really, I can't stress enough how much I'd wish for you to believe me.. Because only a few weeks ago I was the same and now I'm a different person, and nothing actually really happened...
Please, please, please, help yourself be happier... It's a horrible circle, this one, the sadness one, because it only makes you even sadder... Do things, just think about things that'd make u better and do them.. Waste money, if it's the case... Spend them, buy things, buy clothes, furniture, plants, trips, join clubs, go out... interact and SMILE a lot, it just come back as you wouldn't believe!.
I just wish you'd see the difference in me, you'd understand... :( And, again, really, if you want, you can always give me a buzz, maybe sometimes we can meet on a chat and exchange a few words.. If it helps even a tiny little bit, it would be great..:)

Best Answer

you're right, like what my dad said, smile and the world smiles with you, weep and you weep alone, so why be negative if there are so many things to be happy about :)

Best Answer

hello ,,,you need to do what makes you happy always ,,,trust that you will have all what you missed ,,soon as you notice it is missed ,,try to look for best ways to have what you missed ,,write it all as u can feel it ,,start to do it one by one ,,not all at once ,,,you can be more than you can imagine only if you trust god and trust yourself ,,,,good luck

Best Answer

find some small things you can do that are new and start doing them. At the same time you can start planing how you can do some of the things you want to experience that take more effort. It's not that hard for most people to change, it's hard for them to commit to doing the things that are different than they are used to because you can't keep things the same if you really want change.

Best Answer

Just get laid you'll feel better. I usually do.

Best Answer

I've always wanted to volunteer in another country like

US etc. experience different lives will make u a better person.

Best Answer

I feel the same :( I have culture issues and can't do what I see as normal because to my parents it's abnormal. I wish I had an answer, but you have my sympathy ><

Best Answer