Coming from a woman. Talk to women like you would a friend. Some of the most beautiful women are lonely too. Yes, a few of them are self centered, but I have found narcissists in all segments of society. I also have seen the most beautiful people with the most beautiful souls. Try a new hobby. Not only are you enjoying yourself and learning something new, but you can also meet people. :)

Best Answer

don't be picky. i think our problem is that we aim reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally high. we want to talk to the hottest-semi beautiful girls. can't really blame you. if you simply expand your horizon or open your eyes, you will see that there are lots, loads of single women. however they don't have brazzer boobs, beyonce booties, and modelly figures. stop being picky and talk to a girl. open with hi-hello- how's the weather and then talk about something one common thing you both have. then from that tell her something that is related to that common thing you talked about. repeat until there is a far correlation between your initial and current topic of conversation. after an hour or so, get her number and talk to her again.

Best Answer

Okay get some cards and hand them to a woman you like. It will say, I have no way to speak to you but I love you.

Best Answer