Start off with a big kissing session and progress from there, I am excited all ready.

Best Answer

with any stranger that happens to go by? I guess I can always need a round of rejections on my pathway to bliss

Best Answer

I think it has to find you.

Best Answer

so they say

Best Answer

Clever little poppets, aren't they ?

Best Answer

mine kept laughing at me so i beat it with a stick! ha. (jk)

Best Answer

Great question, I haven't found much but if one is observant you're bound to find something.

Best Answer

If you get distracted by everyday life you need to remedy it. Take a portion out of everyday to meditate and calm down somehow. Do more things you would like to do. Write things you love down on a sheet of paper. Only the things you truely love- then burn it- to send it into the atemosphere, that which you breathe- i know that sounds wierd. <br />
analyze- what is holding you back- those are your ultimate priorities. If you prefer to be comfortable versus ambitious, you will choose security and comfort everytime. If your ambition is still stronger and it is only fear fueling the need for comfort address it. Vice versa.<br />
I think discovery comes with the conquering of fear. And it's amazing how little fears and hold backs can seep into our everyday thoughts. Eliminate them and discover the passion or ambition.

Best Answer

wow, great insight

Best Answer

had one, lost it, soul destroyingly horrific

Best Answer

Try as many different things you can think of and if your lucky you might find it. Good Luck

Best Answer

Thank you!

Best Answer