screwdriver of love

Best Answer

you know i saw that on tv the other night.

Best Answer

hot glue. or gorilla tape.. sometimes just a nice piece of string.

Best Answer

duct tape usually fixes anything<br />
depends on the situation though

Best Answer

I could threaten them with duct tape. make them get along.

Best Answer

well in a movie people get lost i the woods together and bond. Me and my friend bonded when we took a trip together. Vacation, but make sure things don't go as planned and you have to stick together

Best Answer

Ih this is a tough but very close to my heart subject...get a councilor and BE COMPLETELY honest about everything. They can't even begin to help us if we won't admit our own faults. I have also learned that before we keep blaming someone else for their wrongs we need to take ownership of our own and work on ourselves first. Ok the hard part is thatt while we are trying to do all of this we can only hope that the other person is doing the same. Now if there is a mess of emotional scars that's gonna take a long time to deal with so patiience is a must! Don't think everything is going to happen at once because this process is long and not real fun. Don't give up because if u put effort in you are bound to get some out. Don't laugh but have u seen the movie 'fireproof'? The movie is a little cheesy but the point is very clear and u can go online and do the 'love dare' everyday. Seems really stupid but it a nice starting point. Sorry to get all sappy but this situation is so near and dear to my heart I don't want anyone else to have a mess like mine...ouch!

Best Answer

Don't fix broken stuff. Replace it.

Best Answer

like the rest of life just do the best you can no telling how hard this might prove but the good thing is if you fail you know you did you're best, hell all the kings horseman and all the kings men couldn't put humpty dumpty back together again.

Best Answer

A lot of possible variables in that question. The one thing in common with all successful efforts to change others is to change oneself.

Best Answer

We all affect each other much more than we know. If one member of the family makes the effort and makes an inner change -- then the others make a change also. <br />
Those whom I have found to be successful at making a happy change within themselves did it with practice of a good meditaiton technique and the desire for a happier life.

Best Answer