KL952letbe KL952letbe 13-15, F 5 Answers Nov 25, 2012 in Community

Go see a chiropractor. I haven't ever gone to one but isn't that their specialty?

Best Answer

What is a Chiropractor?

Best Answer

A chiropractic practitioner requires a minimum of 2 years of college and 4 years in a school of chiropractic medicine. Some chiropractors also earn a traditional medical degree (MD) or other additional qualifications. Not all chiropractors are alike in their practice some treat by spinal manipulation (which includes back problems others advocate a multidisciplinary approach that combines spinal adjustment with other modalities, such as physical therapy, psychological counseling, and dietary measures.

Best Answer

Other than surgery or a brace?

Best Answer

What's a brace?

Best Answer

Have you seen a doctor about the problem? They'd be best equipped to help you and tell you what is causing the problem and what your options are.

Best Answer

No I have not do you mean a regular doc?

Best Answer

If you have a regular doctor that you see, then I'd start there....

Best Answer

I would say... depending on the what is causing it....<br />
work on standing up straight.. strengthen your stomach muscles <br />
do strength building exercises...<br />
make a mental note to stand up straight with shoulders back<br />
check on internet for ways to strengthen back, shoulders stomach<br />
if not help<br />
check with dr

Best Answer

How long will this take?

Best Answer

A long time, because hunching is in the upper back and shoulders, and strengthening stomach muscles/stretches/posture helps more with the lower back issues, like i have.

Best Answer

So guessing 2 years or some thing?

Best Answer

I suggested core body strength... a said shoulder exercises and strength training and stomach and back... the core strength of the body needs to be increased.. this will help. Forcing yourself to push your shoulders back everyday.. standing tall will help a hunched back. Of course this depends on the persons situation. They may need to go to the DR and get looked at. They may need a brace.

Best Answer

So 1-3 years??

Best Answer