I want to force my friend to have sex with me how can I get her to do it ? Will she get pregnant if we do it ?
Magnolia1897 Magnolia1897 31-35, M 8 Answers Jul 29, 2011

This can't be for real !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

There is this guy in the State prison who will be more than happy to show you how to force someone to have sex when "YOU" don't want to. <br />
I think he is from the Appalachian mountains and his name is Bubba Joe. <br />
He is easy to find since he is 6 foot 8 inches 280 pounds and he has 3 teeth. <br />
He smells a little but you will get used to that when you sleep with him for a while.

Best Answer

women should rape men regularly

Best Answer

I wont enable you.

Best Answer

force.... its called rape. you cant make someone do soemthing against their own will. i cant believe im reading this really.when someone says no at any time NO when **** NO. maybe you need to go look up the word force and rape as well as NO.i hope your friend finds out what kind of friend you are. im shocked

Best Answer

my mothers friend is living in the house which is in front of me so i want to force her to sex tell me waht are the tricks & tips

Best Answer

forced sex is rape and who the hell are u force anybody to do anything seek psychotherapy asap b4 u wind up in prison

Best Answer

I think there is a law against it,, it is called rape,,,,

Best Answer