Cheerleader166 Cheerleader166 13-15, F 6 Answers Nov 23, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

I don't think you ever forget. Time makes it easier. I still remember mine, the good, and the bad times, it's been near 10 years, and im married, but memories are something you take with you. Just something I'm afraid to say you need to grieve through. But... I delt with it, by using anger. I conjured up a reason to be angry at them, to give myself a good reason to not want to be with them ever again. It made the pain go away quicker. By the time, I let myself remember why I let him go... it didn't hurt anymore, just an obnoxious memory.

Best Answer

I don't know I'm still looking for that answer, maybe finding someone else, I think that's the only solution.

Best Answer

I've been told that before

Best Answer

I've been taking presc<x>ription strength Represitol, but it hasn't worked yet...I still remember every detail about whatshername ;-)

Best Answer