I know it has something to do with confidence but I just cannot seem to get a hold on it. I don't own Jay's because I don't want to use my parents' money for them and they will not let me get a job until summer. I mean they could easily afford them but I rather they not. I'm smart, a nice guy but my problem is physical appearance and confidence. I'm overweight but not hanging all over the place because of my height, football player size. I'm pretty evened out and I've been going to the gym to drop my excess weight. But every time I walk into the gym, I see all these guys who look great and there is me. Fat *** lifting weights and running on the treadmill. Like I said, I'm not gigantic but I'm no where near a model either. How can I gain confidence while waiting for the weight to slowly come off?
SoloHD SoloHD 18-21, M 5 Answers Dec 26, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Aww Just think it this way " Nobody cares really, and it's ok. Now go on, proceed. "<br />
And you'll gain confidence. Honest. **stares at the ceiling**

Best Answer

by realizing that god dont make junk

Best Answer

A few people you see at the GYM are there to maintain the Physique. My husband is there with a personal trainer and he's learning to walk again after a Stroke. <br />
It is going to take time to get your body in shape. Don't look at the others. Think only about what you are currently doing and concentrate. Nothing changes overnight.<br />
The why that you are at a Gym is because you can change the Fat tissue to Muscle. Stick with it. Get an IPOD and tune the rest of the world out.

Best Answer

This again?

Best Answer

yea this again. Lookin for additional answers

Best Answer

I get ya, but you have to get it yourself. Nobody's gonna tell you some magic phrase, that's going to boost your confidence. You just have to BE confident. It's a choice, that takes a lot of willpower, but can be made, lol!

Best Answer

Just forget about what they may think of you.

Best Answer