So many girls these days have no idea how to be classy and have fun. I’m reading an awesome book on how to be classy and I’ve actually added an online book club to my blog just to inspire more people to read this book… it’s amazing! If you’re interested in reading along and getting with the conversation, you can join us here: www.weartostandout.com/blog/how-to-be-a-hepburn-in-a-hilton-world-chapter-one and tell me what you think! xoxo, WearToStandOut

Best Answer

A great start is to do as many things possible that make you feel good about yourself. I'm not referring to cosmetic things. For example: volunteering to help a cause or a person in need, even something as simple as offering to take an elderly person somewhere, or helping out a neighbor in need. Also, learn, learn, learn..especially about current events and the world around you. You will be able to participate in discussions and feel good knowing what you are talking about. It really irritates me when someone doesn't know even the basics of what's going on in the world around them. I can't tell you how many of my coworkers ask my opinion on politics or whatever crisis is happening in the world. This makes me feel so good about myself as it means they respect my views and opinions. The more knowledge you gain the more self respect you gain. <br />
Always hold your head up high, speak graciously and know when to not speak at all. <br />
Dressing well (not talking designer stuff) and really feeling good about how you look boosts self esteem too...but make sure when you get complemented to just say thank you. Nothing else is needed...too many can't accept a compliment and feel the need to ob<x>ject to it!

Best Answer

Be true to yourself,live up to your principals,never stoop to bad manners,be kind.

Best Answer