hallet333 hallet333 22-25 16 Answers May 13, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

There are many who would volunteer and wear just about anything you could come up with including make up and doing their hair. Try making s bet that you can't lose.

Best Answer

Only a ***** would dress up like a girl, unless he was being extremely silly and trying to make you laugh he might put on your bra over his clothes but panties and dresses and all that ****, nah, don't think a straight guy would do it unless he was what you call a sissy or ***** n into that cuckold lifestyle.

Best Answer

tell him that he would feel much better in girl clothes than guy clothes :). make him wear the most girly dress you have with some small heels to start him out :). and panties because a thong would kind of hurt being small on his 'package'

Best Answer

you cant if he doesnt want to

Best Answer

Tell him how hot & sexy he will be. Then put him in a thong,stuffed bra and hooker dress.

Best Answer

Send me a link to a dress?

Best Answer

I won a bet with my boyfriend. I made him wear a super short French maid outfit with a hot pink thong, I put a lock on the belt so he couldn't take it off. I made him also wear knee high boots. I made him serve me and all my friends for 6 months. :)

Best Answer

dress me dress me

Best Answer

Who are you?

Best Answer

I am me. A monk.

Best Answer

Take him to the salon and get his hair and nails done. Take him to Macy's perfume counter. Take him to hear scottish bsgpipers and learn scottish dancing and encourage him to wear a kilt. Have him try some of the new man skirts.. Watch the movie Kinky Boots with him or see it on B'way. Get him a little soused and lead him to a womens beauty spa. Once he begins to get used to this then move on to womens underwear being sexy for a man to wear. Throw out his swimsuits and give him only speedos. Finally it is time to visit the big and tall womens boutique.

Best Answer

what's the context? does he want to?

Best Answer

Yeah. And I kinda want him too. Haha

Best Answer

Well, you know best what to have him wear. Do it in such a way that he feels nice and femme, maybe a little bit slutty, and maybe? just a little bit humiliated? Fun and games!! Have fun with it!

Best Answer

What......the.....hell?????

Best Answer

Have him wear a short knee length a-line dress or skirt with a net petticoat underneath. Those type dresses make any guy look sweet and feminine. Get a bra with silicone breasts of at least a c cup. have him prance around the house swinging his hips side to side and jumping up and down in place to see his boobs bounce.

Best Answer