JustAnOrdinaryUser JustAnOrdinaryUser 18-21, M 9 Answers Mar 2, 2012

arrange a dinner for two, put a big piece of mirror on one side of the tablet and talk to yourself and imagine its your twin or alter ego your having a delightful dinner with.

Best Answer

it sounds so 'psyco' lol.

Best Answer

Don't forget, if you're a guy, put on a wig of long hair so it looks like you're having dinner with a woman... who looks a bit of a brute, but that's OK :-D

Best Answer

i like it, good idea..remember to shave!

Best Answer

haha... goodone! ok i'l put that to my last and least favourite ways LOL :-P

Best Answer

"Mushrooms"

Best Answer

lol i wonder i get those mushrooms here (every mushroom aren't the same, right?)

Best Answer

Develop schizophrenia lol?? jk you dont want to do that haha:/

Best Answer

whats a schizophrenia? O_o

Best Answer

Its a mental disorder real popular down at the psych ward lol jk yea its a disorder lol

Best Answer

lol you're suggesting me on having a disorder?lol :-P

Best Answer

in my case, a few too many drugs maybe, I dunno. I wouldn't recommend it =/

Best Answer

oh no, no drugs. i didnt do any serious drugs but after drinking alcohol, smoking cigarettes and blowing weeds i think i lost whole of my memory :-(

Best Answer

close your eyes and visualize a long road...the road is winding... there are trees lining both sides of the road...at the turn of the road there is a river flowing... near the river there is a boat... near the boat there is someone waiting... see them? what do they look like? how do they smile? what are they doing? Let me introduce you to your imaginary friend....

Best Answer

woah! have you or anyone tried it? does it work or you're just kidding?

Best Answer