sureshbaliga sureshbaliga 31-35 16 Answers Sep 8, 2010

"Mouth Therapy"....!!

Best Answer

Go to the drug store and get one of those dropper bottles. Cut off the rubber squeezable top and put it over your nipple (it has to be big enough to fit). Leave it on where practical. I know someone who did this and she got good results. Long nipples look very sexy :-). Good luck.

Best Answer

Suckling.

Best Answer

Sigh. Okay, give 'em 'ere. I'll try my best.

Best Answer

My wife had dime size nipples and I.found that if I squeezed them her nipples would look like sauce plates. My biggest turn on was when I showed them to her brother. He could not believe that they got so big.

Best Answer

Little nipples are hot, dont sweat it.

Best Answer

I don't know if it is possible to make them bigger, but they can be made longer. Sounds like you are looking for something like nipple suction cups. Beware of what you want; I have seen some really strange looking long nipples. You may want to research the down side before trying anything artificial. I doubt you would want to lose any sensation of your nipples.

Best Answer

Look at them in a magnifying mirror with light. <br />
Then you'll be impressed and it won't bother you so much.

Best Answer

There are now tattoos available to make them bigger across and darker if desired, also now you can have collagen injected to make them puffy

Best Answer