"Mouth Therapy"....!!

Best Answer

My wife had dime size nipples and I.found that if I squeezed them her nipples would look like sauce plates. My biggest turn on was when I showed them to her brother. He could not believe that they got so big.

Best Answer

Go to the drug store and get one of those dropper bottles. Cut off the rubber squeezable top and put it over your nipple (it has to be big enough to fit). Leave it on where practical. I know someone who did this and she got good results. Long nipples look very sexy :-). Good luck.

Best Answer

Look at them in a magnifying mirror with light. <br />
Then you'll be impressed and it won't bother you so much.

Best Answer

Suckling.

Best Answer

Sigh. Okay, give 'em 'ere. I'll try my best.

Best Answer

Little nipples are hot, dont sweat it.

Best Answer

I don't know if it is possible to make them bigger, but they can be made longer. Sounds like you are looking for something like nipple suction cups. Beware of what you want; I have seen some really strange looking long nipples. You may want to research the down side before trying anything artificial. I doubt you would want to lose any sensation of your nipples.

Best Answer

Suction will enlarge nipples, but it is something that takes time. In the short term suction will temporarily enlarge them but after the suction is released they will slowly go back to normal. If you apply suction regularly, daily, then over time they will get bigger. Use something like Supple Cups/Nips and apply them every day for longer and longer periods of time. The suction from these is not over the top, but will apply enough constant suction to enlarge your nipples over time - it will take quite a long time though so you have to be patient.
As a guy, I am stretching my nipples out to get some room for a new piercing behind where I had my first one and I wear the supple nips pretty much all night each night. I have been doing this for a few months now and there is a definite increase in size and does it ever increase the sensitivity!! Makes male nipples worth having as they are now great to have them played with. ;-)
There are other things you can do, like what someone else suggested where you make "shields" that maintain the size for longer periods of time after the suction is removed. The baby bottle nipple method sounds like it is one of the better ways to do this rather than rubber bands or seals. Rubber seals/bands can cut off circulation, which is not good for extended wear. I haven't tried them yet, but I have heard that the baby bottle nipple method is much gentler as it doesn't apply pressure across a narrow area like a rubber band.
Hope this helps.

Best Answer

There are now tattoos available to make them bigger across and darker if desired, also now you can have collagen injected to make them puffy

Best Answer