I understand i should do all the housework as i go to college 3 days a week and he works very hard. But that does not give him the right to leave things at his a** all the time and make it harder for me. Example... He will get undressed for a shower and instead of putting his clothes in the laundry basket he will leave them on the floor. He leaves cotton buds in the bathroom after he has used them instead of putting them in the bin. He will leave his food plate on the table instead of putting it to the sink. Yesterday i cleaned the house spotless and he took off his shoes and socks and left them on the floor beside the couch even after i had tidied up. Please do not say talk to him about it i have obviously tried that. And i have tried falling out with him and shouting about it. Does not work. Basically i believe his parents did everything for him and he expects the same off me. And i just don't want to live like this :( any advice?
Xxsammiejoxx Xxsammiejoxx 22-25, F 20 Answers Dec 14, 2012 in Struggles

Ditch the lazy SOB.

Best Answer

shut your legs, till he conforms?..:)

Best Answer

Good idea but i am not forward enough to say that i am doing it because of this. I bring this up when i have the guts basically because he hates hearing anything bad about himself. And takes a little tantrum.

Best Answer

yeah. well. men pout. tiz what they do.. trust me. youll get him to wear lingerie if you want to.. :)

Best Answer

No that won't work either, in his mind that will most likely be just be another way in which his woman is busting his balls.

Best Answer

If you boyfriend is not willing to share the work load, it is not right. It is the way men are these days. They want to help out to and be part of the home. I did, My brothers are too.

Best Answer

My partner is the same. AND full of pride. I've found that confrontation is the best way to go. If I yell and scream, he'll realise that I'm not ******* around this time, and he HAS to do something around the house.<br />
Chances are, your husband will make an excuse like "I ALREADY DO THINGS AROUND THE HOUSE!!!" Just keep going. Tell him that all yo want is for him to put his **** away. <br />
With my partner, he goes "FINE I'LL DO IT!"<br />
And i'll yell back "NO YOU WON'T, YOU'RE LAZY AND INCONSIDERATE!" and then he'll actually do it to spite me. <br />
I always hate yelling, I don't yell often at all, but sometimes it has to be done. If you wanna message me and we can talk this through a bit, that's A-OK. You have my support!

Best Answer

Welcome to domestic bliss!

Best Answer

what theoneyouwerewarnedabout said you'll be using the force

Best Answer

give him a wide berth until he understands that you are not his maid but his friend and lover

Best Answer

I have an idea which is simply a different permutation of what has already been said.<br />
Withholding $ex obviously wont work as if he is sitting around like a bum, chances are he isn't getting much anyway....(am i wrong).<br />
Kids get pocket money right?.... well what kind of "pocket money" do you think a big adult baby would appreciate? Yep that's right...<br />
Walk up to him in a robe and hand him a list of chores, tell him to shut up...<br />
then say...<br />
"Your mission should you choose to accept it, is to get all these things done in 2 hours and if you do your reward is instant free access to this....." dropping robe....<br />
Then just to remind him what he will miss if he does not comply (holding the robe in your hand) walk over as if to make yourself a cuppa naked and without batting an eyelid... spoon out your coffee and pour in the water etc...<br />
Then as he watches in amazement, say "tick toc, tick toc" and put the robe back on.<br />
Sit down and watch the T.V program he was watching with your feet up and enjoy as speedy Gonzales does all the chores....

Best Answer

Leave for a day or two.

Best Answer

Sex as a reward, withhold it as punishment. It's a time honored system that has even stopped wars ;-)

Best Answer

Pick up the house and move,leave him on the ground. Some males are just not house proud. Leave notes everywhere?

Best Answer

Brain transplant

Best Answer

If you tell him "If this house is clean when I get home, I have a VERY special treat for you", be sure to wear sunglasses when you come in, because that house will SPARKLE.

Best Answer

I want him to help me because he loves me and to take the load off me. Not JUST because he will get $ex if he does. He may start expecting that every time. He's not a dog that needs training with treats, he should know by the amount of times i have asked him to help what i want. But i did ask on here any other ways i could possibly get him to help instead of getting on at him. And i suppose you gave a good answer so thanks anyway :)

Best Answer

All relationships are give and take. We ALL respond better to positive rather than negative feedback. He's not a dog that needs treats, but he's not a dog who needs a rolled-up newspaper either. It doesn't have to be s3x, but ANYTHING positive. It's setting up the win-win. Always approach relationships where there are mutual rewards for behavior. S3x is the most obvious, but it works with everything in a relationship.

Best Answer

Turn off the "Sex Machine" if that doesn't work. Time for you to part ways.

Best Answer

Withhold $EX !lol

Best Answer

Same reply i gave theoneyouwerewarnedabout.... :)

Best Answer