Honestly? The very, very best way?<br />
To truly not ever let her get to you. If she really is mean and nasty, not letting her bother you or get under your skin is the worst you can do.

Best Answer

I've done that..but instead my mother in law's not happy with me, apparently she's influencing her by telling bad stories about me..that mean SIL is staying with my mother in law
.

Best Answer

The best way to get even with a spiteful Sister in-law? Kill her with kindness...believe me it works. :) I work with 4 out of 5 of them. 2 are more nasty then the other two. The other two are just a pain in the butt but not mean...but are two faced. So I am always on guard. The one that is really mean tried to get to me one day by pulling me into her office and raking me over the coals. If you make one of them mad you have all of them on your butt. They treat their employees the same way. So she pulled every card she knew to try and push my buttons into a fight. Didn't work I kept telling her I wasn't mad and in fact I was having a great day. I could have swore she had smoke coming out of her ears! Most of the time if you just let them yap they reveal their weaknesses. I don't use it against them but think it is funny.

Best Answer

Divorce her brother.

Best Answer

okay heres an idea, so if you guys are always at each others throats, (this will take A LOT of self control) freak her out by being outrageously nice to her, like REDICULOUSLY nice and see what her reaction is, it could be very amusing but can completely backfire >_< <br />
just depends on her and her personality XD

Best Answer

cool suggestion, myfishy...have yet to try your suggestion..she has got the sharpest tongue ever...how to deal with that? no matter what I do, it's never right...

Best Answer

need more details to plot a good revenge

Best Answer

Truth is..she almost wrecked my marriage..she and her husband created rumors saying that my husband was cheating on me and when I told them to confront my husband and show us the proof..they refused...

Best Answer

Oh. With somebody like that, trying to get revenge would only escalate things. You've just got to avoid her.

Best Answer

I have an awful toxic jealous sister in law who recently came into the family on my husband's side. She has brainwashed my inlaws into hating me after I've been married to my hub 16yrs. It came to end when she started toxic hate before christmas and I decided to not attend the event in order to ignore the hate. She has the whole family against me, even my spouse. We are now separated due to her and her hub. Myself and my kids are treated as if we don't exist, while my husband tells me he wants to stay married, but he can't divorce his brother and that wife. The biggest thing she's done after that is steal my Social and commit Identity Theft. I filed a police report but didn't press charges in order to keep the peace in that family. I have been abandoned and alienated with no recourse but to only focus on my life, my marriage and not them, but it's very hard considering it's a small family and now she's basically in control it seems. I came to terms with this and almost filed for divorce against my husband but then realized that after 16yrs how could I give her the power to ruin my marriage? Though it's hard to make this work with my spouse who has also been brainwashed and currently living under their roof. Other than relocating, I really have nothing but to stay alienated and it doesn't sit well with me after all these years.

Best Answer