s1234567s s1234567s 18-21 18 Answers Apr 26, 2012

"Hey there boyfriend, I'd like you to put your finger in me... and suck my boobs harder while you are doing t hat."<br />
or<br />
"Hey there boyfriend, please suck my boobs harder... and while you are at it, why don't you slip a finger into me."

Best Answer

Order him to do it and tell him what you will do for him if he satisfies you really well.

Best Answer

Tell him exactly what you want and how you want it done.

Best Answer

start kissing him... and make him move little... lower to you neck... open up a little.... for him... make him put his hand on sides of you boobs.. and he just cannot resist once you start.. opening it up... its easy.. <br />
or while kissing.. make his hand move on your boobs slightly and give signs of temptation this may work out...

Best Answer

Hard press boobs & **** of your BF first and suck it with making it wet. put your tongue all around nipples and give little hot breath blow there. At a time press mild his **** with your palm and give him your nipples in his mouth to repeat that way on you.

Best Answer

suck and squeez his boobs as hard as you can and want for you and tell him to reciprocate same or more harder than that if he can or just challenge him that he can not do better than that to you.Hold his fingers strongly while sucking him & put it in you with your pressure.

Best Answer

Ask him to and guide his hand. I know that I liked being told what she wanted and needed.

Best Answer

Tell him how you want it..s and if that don't do it...ya get a new one

Best Answer

change your boy friend he is dum

Best Answer

tell him if he doesnt i will that should do the trick

Best Answer

What I would say Is call him at ur house for like am hour at night and before he comes make sure there's no one at home and also wear something simple like wear a dress short dress with nothing under it once he comes in open the door and lock it straight away.
sit with him in a sofa sit in front of him spread your legs out so he can see that ur not wearing anything inside and also the dress u wear you should be able to ur nipples. then go kichunai get him drink. Go to ur room take ur cloths of get on the bed then call him once he comes in put ur finger inside ur vegina makes some noises and squash ur boobs then go toward him close the door pull him into the bed then tell him to suck ur nipples hard and put his fingers in tell him what to do and you do the same to him as well

Best Answer

Add a response...

Best Answer

Okay heres what i would do, go to his house in a short skirt (no tights) and sit and have like a movie day in his room. Have like a little pillow fight (turn him on abit) and when it finishes but ur still laughing slowly open ur legs and turn ur body to him, he should get the hint that u want something soon. Open ur legs alittle more so he can nearly see ur panties. This will turn him on even more (maybe wear a crop top to) by now he would probable put nhis hand on ur knee, after afew mins it will slowly start to creep up ur leg. If u like it then let him know that by letting him cary on. Eventually his hand will get to ur probs dripping wet ***** and start to finger u

Best Answer

Make him a sandwich

Best Answer