Dugar Dugar 26-30, F 8 Answers Sep 9, 2012 in Marriage

I actually can't help you.. I have the same problem.. Maybe take up something that he likes to do!!

Best Answer

I think that taking interest in the things that he does in his down time, could be sports, also try to train him that when he spends time with you give him something he wants this is positive reinforcement and should work. also reverse psychology works on just about everyone.

Best Answer

Fight with him, finish the argument, then let him make up, then have a great time without any arguments. Of course, tell him that's how it's gonna be.

Best Answer

When the two of you spent time together (outside the bedroom), what did you enjoy doing? That could be a good place to start.

Best Answer

flirt with anyone u like...or emotionally cheat on him...that would help...husbands are hopeless and wives shouldn't be treated bad and ignored..

Best Answer

ur right leave him but leave him with his teeth grinning..If i choose to walk away, i would not leave without leaving my fair share of messing up...men with no balls must be treated bad so they wont do it again to anyone..

Best Answer