Randy0565 Randy0565 41-45 10 Answers Aug 29, 2010

I would recommend making your pee as dilute as possible, by emptying your bladder fully and then drinking only water or lighter tasting beers for a while, until you know your **** is clear and not stinky. At that point it will be hardly unpleasant to get all over her body, and she may even indulge you and let you **** in her mouth. Swallowing will always be her call, and just remember the stronger the taste the more likely she will retch, which I doubt she will find enjoyable if she is not already into degradation, etc.

Best Answer

I really think that many of our fetishes were set when we were young, so I think it would be hard to get anyone into watersports if they don't like it to begin with. You really shouldn't force anyone to do something they don't want to do, especially in the bedroom, and if she finds it degrading for some reason, you may be better off not going there. Otherwise, try to get her to reciprocate or find some enjoyment from holding or wetting. There's one girl I know who thought that a pee fetish was really weird, and she had never heard of it before, but she found out that she really loved peeing and letting go on the bed once she tried it, so there's always hope for you. If she doesn't find it sexy or kinky, you should still be honest about your interests, and see if she's willing to do a few things related to it, but don't force it.

Best Answer

Ive just been ******* in her drinks without her knowing. especially her morning capachino. the main ingredient is my **** no water i just mix the stuff with my ****. at first she thought it tasted funny but just thinks it the stuff. i tell her when im sure shes drank at least a gallon or two. that way shes had plenty of it through her system.

Best Answer

My wife drinks pee all the time... she just doesn't know it. She has quite the contradictory thought process.... She thinks pee is gross, but has no problem peeing in the shower, to the point that she looks forward to it, but if i have to pee she has to stand clear.

So I took it upon myself to let her enjoy pee :-)

- I wet each pair of her panties and put them back in the drawer.

- Almost every night I go in her coffee thermos. It amazes me when she asks or comments on the coffee beeing really good! The thermos is only half coffee....

- and if it isn't too strong, I go in various liquids that I get for her. She hasn't caught on yet.

Best Answer

not sure as mine was introduced to pee things young but unfortunantly I cant help her with her cravings for it (shy bladder).

Best Answer

Don't listen to clitmit. Follow your longings, Share with your loved one how important this is to you. You can emphasize how intimate it makes you feel. Love means doing what you can to make your partner's life as full as possible. It's reciprocal, so you must hold up your end. Do something she wants or craves, even if you don't like it. Show her your love is not selfish. She will respond to that more than any scheming or seduction. If you don't know her desires you better do your homework. Take her to see the opera if that's what she wants, but be her white knight and she will come around. She will find herself wanting to give you what your heart desires.

Best Answer

man you're one wierd dude

Best Answer