Get her all worked up and on the edge and then ask her about it telling her how hot it would make you to do that.

Best Answer

This is a very nice idea, and i did that. She was fine with the idea. But , after that she cools off. Not that she doesn't like the idea, but she just gets indifferent.

Best Answer

knowing she unopposed to the idea is 1/2 the battle.

Best Answer

Tell her that lesbians are so much better at going downtown than men are!

Best Answer

I thought i am pretty good at that. But if this argument will work i will be just happy.
I am not really thinking that i am the best at going downtown.
I really try though.

Best Answer

You sound like a pretty decent guy judging by your responses on here. Maybe try to make it more clear to her that you're not interested in playing with the other girl. Perhaps that's a big concern of your wife's? Just a thought.......

Best Answer

Thats a tough one but if shes not into it dont try to hard you will only push her away. Some girls take it as an insult like they arent good enough to satisfy you. You could always get her drunk. jk

Best Answer

Thank you for the response. I am not trying to play with another girl myself since my wife is awesome and i can barely keep up with her. I wouldn't be able to satisfy two girls. I just wanted to see her playing with another girl. I don't even need to touch her. I actually talked to her and she is not offended at all. But, she is just kind of ignoring the idea.

Best Answer

Some girls will not do that no matter what.

Best Answer

That might be the case. Is there some one here that tried that? What helped you go for it?

Best Answer

well first of all she needs to understand how little you respect and think of her.

Best Answer

Well, i love her. So i could not tell her that.

Best Answer