I'm stuck in the friend zone with my guy Bestfriend. It's so obvious he doesn't want anything more than a friendship with me but I just want him
ashbriab ashbriab 13-15, F 10 Answers Mar 23, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

I have heard legends about people getting out of the friendzone. They say that if you go out with someone else, it could make the guy jealous. Also, increasing your social value (having a life outside of the the friendship, having other friends, doing other activities) will make you that much more appealing. Not to mention working out and taking care of yourself (in case you haven't been). Lastly, and most importantly, they emphasize that at some point you need to be direct about your feelings for him. Success is few and far inbetween, it is a long voyage of perseverance and perhaps sheer dumb luck. But alas those may just be legends. In the end, though, one person cannot make a relationship happen, he has to want it too. :)

Best Answer

rock out with your **** out

Best Answer

its a figure of speech 0.o

Best Answer

bone another dude or chick and move on...you'll suddenly be a hot item lol

Best Answer

Stop being friends with him lol

Best Answer

Tell him you don't just want to be friends and have to have sexual benefits or you are going to find someone else. Then if he refuses start declining any invitation to "hang out" etc.

Best Answer

tell him. he might want more ;) cant be sure till you ask ae :P goodluck

Best Answer

If I tell him I want more with him and he doesn't then it will be awkward and our friendship will be over.

Best Answer

na it wont :) im sure he will understand it will be awk for a bit, but trust me its worth it. just do it.

Best Answer

Let's not lie, it very well could end your friendship. The question is...is the possibility of a future with this person worth that loss? if yes then tell him if no then your not all that into him...

Best Answer

it could but then again it couldnt...and im sure if hes not a dumb *** then it wont.

Best Answer