That is why verbal abuse...or any abuse in a relationship...is so insidious. The effect of can be depression, and lack of self esteem. The best way to cure yourself of the venom of his words is to realize that they are not true now, and they never were....they were simply a type of weapon that he used to hurt you. And you should consider the source as well. What kind of damaged, miserable creature has to make themselves feel bigger and better by trying to hurt someone else? If a mentally ill criminal sprayed graffitti on your house, would you suffer because of the words he used? No. You would clean off the filthy words from your house, and you would be angry, but you wouldn't be doubting yourself.

Best Answer

Abuse is hard to get past, understanding how it happened by learning the techniques abusers use helps to rebuild your self esteem.

Best Answer

Getting trauma therapy from a professional psychologist. I know a friend of mine have been going through the same and she really needed it and felt way better afterwards. You don't have to handle everything on your own. Don't be afraid or feeling ashamed to ask for help. You need to help yourself with this by someone professional. I'm thinking about Dr Phil now, but I am sure there are many many many other professionals out there who can help you :) You can also talk to your doctor about it who can tell you who you can contact about it.

Best Answer

get help hun..itll make all the difference

Best Answer

Replace them with positive affirmations. It'll take time but it 100% works trust me.

Best Answer

it's hard to tell,but try to ignore it and move on,try to avoid contact with him,

Best Answer

quit believing them

Best Answer

have as much sx as possible.

Best Answer

Forget them and remember that YOU are the one resonating them again.
Make them die by thinking "I am hella better than that ****"

Best Answer