secret81 secret81 31-35, F 9 Answers Jun 26, 2012

Figure out what's so repellent about you

Best Answer

You don't act like you actually think they hate you. You thinking that?? is what they really hate. Don't have pity parties, don't wonder why they hate you (coz the don't) all siblings fight & argue, next time they say they hate you just reply "aww, I love you too"

Best Answer

kill them with kindness. Be a happy person in front of them that will hurt them more than anything. I've cut myself off from my 2 brothers and sister I may say I hate them but really I hate how they are. when mom passed away they didnt help me pay anything thank god for my aunts and uncle I dont know what I would have done. She had some life insurance but not enough to have a good funeral. Till this day moms been gone almost 2 years and they still havent paid one dime. I'm stuck paying their parts.

Best Answer

avoid them at all cost, we can't reason with them cause that's just the way they are...... my whole family are debbie downers, can't wait to get out!

Best Answer

family can be hard on someone. It is for me...

Best Answer

hate them back. hate makes more hate! woo hate party!!!

Best Answer

Start culling until you're an only child.

Best Answer

they either hate ur personality...or if you are nice....they are jealous

Best Answer

If that is true, if a bunch of people hate you, you might be doing something to cause it.

Best Answer

i dont know what im doing wrong they wont tell me!

Best Answer

Sometimes we have to look within and figure it out ourselves. Actually, most of the time. It's self awareness.

Best Answer

I am sure they do not. They may act that way and in the end I don't think it is the truth or the fact.<br />
I thought the same, I don't anymore. I am sure they (my family + his) don't regardless of any situation.

Best Answer

they told me so!

Best Answer