I have been suffering from the same thing for 4 months

Best Answer

Be open to the possibility of someone else.

Best Answer

This is something I haven't mastered yet, sorry you have to go through that.

Best Answer

Let me tell you I have through the exact same thing with a guy and i thought I could make it through keeping him as a friend and allowing physical contact every once in a while. I love his kisses, his body, his touch and everything but he's made it quite clear that he doesn't have half the feelings I got for him. As I said, I thought the wish to keep him in my life was stronger and more genuine than my unrequited love, but hell no. He often shows his interest for other people and it breaks my heart, but silly me, aren't friends supposed to talk about that?? The only thing that got me out of that hell was UNFRIENDING, CUTTING ALL CONTACT, NO CALLS, NO TEXTS, NO E-MAILS. Yes, it sounds cliché, specially when you have a blast with the one you love. Seriously, we were like best friends, but with sex and lo love from him. In the end, there's no advice for you as no one had an advice for me when I went through what you're going, but trust me, that "time will heal" it's so freaking true! just, for sanity sake, cut all contact!!

Best Answer

Love is a curious thing. No doubt that you are in a pickle.but the thing is if he has love for you then he will instinctively do whats best for you without faking a emotion he doesn't have for you. So either hes being a stupid male or you have not talked about it correctly.Also the **** buddy thing makes stuff a lot worse if the feelings aren't mutual and the playing field isn't even. So be honest with yourself and the reality in front of you. Even if you don't like it.

Best Answer

can't say I've ever had to deal with such a situation. since I can't say I've ever been in love

Best Answer