I'm trying to get over a guy who I've had feelings for since I was 14, my first love. He randomly left me without explaining why, he said he may or may not come back. It's been half a year and I don't think he's coming back. I feel depressed, confused, angry at him and worried for him. I feel like I need closure to move on but I'm not gonna get that from him because he has completely cut me off, so what can I do?
alocalkitten alocalkitten 18-21 2 Answers Feb 22 in Dating & Relationships

They say it takes between 12 to 18 months to get over someone, typically. U gotta go with what you DO know, and thats that he wont be coming back. so, in the meantime, while yur mind is naturally erasing him from yur life (it takes time), hang out with friends, family, visit a new place, try a new dish; become yur own BFF and keep yurself busy without relying on other ppl too much because they may be busy themselves. Who know, you just may meet someone along the way. Good luck

Best Answer