I had made a choice that it was better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all, and I chose to keep an open heart, there is nothing wrong with loving people, it's just what they do with that love that sometimes hurts. But it is more worth to love, I like being happy. But to tell you my secret in love, is that I have fallen in love with God over a five year period, and I have flown away on the wings of love with him and I have never felt healthier and happier, I have this true love at any time or any place and I am fulfilled, to me it doesn't matter if people come and go because I have my constant one, my center of my universe lies in him rather than a mere person, it makes heart break that much easier, because love has never left me. My breakups have become mutual and beautiful even.

Best Answer

I don't believe that fear needs to leave in order for love to be present. You will always fear things: you will fear that your car is going to break down if you don't get an oil change, and yet you keep driving your car. It's okay to fear falling in love. But you must still strive to love again. Trust me, I've been hurt and am currently hurting from my past relationshp. I know what fear is and what it feels like. However, I have found that opening up to people and allowing them to break through my fear is the most freeing feeling in the world. If you don't allow yourself to be hurt, you will never find love. You will be too closed off to allow anyone in. Don't do that to yourself. Allow yourself to feel fear and truly be okay with fearing the unknown. Once you do that, you will realize that the right person will calm that fear and make it all okay again. :) Hope that helps.

Best Answer

That fear will always be there, it might diminish over time, but I think it will always be there until you find that person who makes you forget all about it while you work on it yourself. So in the meantime its all about being brave enough to keep moving forward

Best Answer

tha's difficult.. if u know the answer plzz let me know

Best Answer