HeidiLovie HeidiLovie 16-17, F 11 Answers Nov 19, 2012 in Health

try toothpaste. it dries acne out fast

Best Answer

Too much information. Does it interfere with your chest and back hair?

Best Answer

Apply vitamin A to the affected areas..I use it on my face all of the time, and, if you knew how old I was, and how great I look..

Get gel capsules and ***** them open with a pin..and, apply..

vitamin a is the basis for retinol, which improves wrinkles, but also cures many skin diseases..the form i am suggesting is less caustic to the skin..and, quite inexpensive..Try this, can't hurt..If you only get minor improvement with what I suggested, you might need a prescription dose.

good luck!

Best Answer

See your GP if it is as aggressive as it sounds home remedies will not act fast. You may need to take antibiotics and maybe a hormone stabiliser. I suggest if you have honey at home you should use it topically alongside the Doctor's treatment. Honey will sink into the skin by osmosis, use it like a mask after a bath then shower the remnants off after 20 minutes, you will be amazed how it just sinks in. :)

Best Answer

Ok thanks will try wentto the gp an the stuff didn't seem to help it isn't that bad but still looks terrible.

Best Answer

try the honey it has natural antibiotic and antiseptic qualities, use organic from the source type stuff.

Best Answer

Drink loads of water.

Best Answer

Have been but not helping

Best Answer

Ok. Witch hazel is supposed to be good, on your skin.

Best Answer

Have someone scrub it with rubbing alcohol

Best Answer

NOT

Best Answer

ok

Best Answer

No nono..rubbing alcohol dries out the skin, and is a bad irritant..

Best Answer

oh ok.. great advice, thank you

Best Answer