I have felt like this my ENTIRE life, I try to find things to keep my mind off of it but I can't seem to stop thinking about it lately, I have tried it secretly a few times since I was 11. I have tried counseling, meds, exercerise,...even God...nothing helps.
j8did1 j8did1 46-50 9 Answers Dec 4, 2011

or find someone to talk to that may have some good advice, someone with a positive outlook avoid the pessimists

Best Answer

not a talker at all, have tried it I hate it, have tried meds...nothing has worked...yes I have tried God too.

Best Answer

I wouldnt recommend th latter 2, but I'm no doctor.

Best Answer

there's no escaping it, I've tried to get rid of them just like all of you, they go away for a short period of, but then they come back, worse than last time! just deal with, it sucks, but your family will be happy that your alive.

Best Answer

copier...........................

Best Answer

Repeat this until you are blue in the face - I am worthy of life, love, joy, peace. abundance and well-being. You won the ***** race and have the right to be here!

Best Answer

you don't know what were going through, SO SHUT THE FIRETRUCK UP LADY!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

Take medicine with the help of Doctor.the Doctor who can understand you

Best Answer

Just imagine the Taste of hospital food , It's a great incentive to get well real quick .

Best Answer

what does hospital food have to do with it?

Best Answer

See it worked , You replied with hospital food instead of sucidal Thoughts .

Best Answer

if you figure it out..please share. :)

Best Answer

Yes, find someone to talk to.... AND always remember there is always something else to do or see.

Best Answer