dinakandil dinakandil 18-21, F 6 Answers Jun 12 in Dating & Relationships

Flash boobs and bring beer

Best Answer

eye contact and smile then ask him for directions? just to speak to him lol

Best Answer

what is going to be is going to be. be careful what you wish for the results might not be what is expected.

Best Answer

I totally believe in that , this is my concept , but I believe also that I should try everything ! , and before I try anything i never expect what is going to happen , life is about experience , and whatever the result is , I want to get him , nothing impossible . So I'm searching for someone to help me to do the first step and become his friend then i know what I'm going to do

Best Answer

After that**

Best Answer

Smile and don't forget to smile with your eyes as well, he'll be putty in your hands.

Best Answer

It's too easy to do this , but he know alot of girls and all of them are beautiful and of course they smile to him every time they see him , I want him so see something different in me !? So that he can ask me for my number or something ! I want just to be one of his friends , then I know how I will get him to love me , you got it ?

Best Answer

entertain him with a fan dance

Best Answer

How to do this !!?

Best Answer