Lex2013 Lex2013 18-21, F 22 Answers Dec 30, 2012 in Struggles

How to get girls to realize that boys like this aren't worth their time?

Best Answer

Ditto.

Best Answer

How to get girls to realize that they only get worse over time...you can't change them...

Best Answer

What if your Mom lives with that boy?

Best Answer

so it's Mom's boyfriend?

Best Answer

Oooooooh snap!

Best Answer

Get a new boyfriend.

Best Answer

agreed 100%

Best Answer

Might not be something he can be taught. As the previous poster said, YOU might have to be the one who comes to the realisation that this isn't the right guy.

Best Answer

I told mine that if he wants to act single than that's what he'll be but if he wants to be in a relationship or partnership together than that's what we'll be; either way you cannot have it both ways. So decide and stop wasting my time. If he doesn't smarten up move on; I don't think anyone wants to babysit their partner truly, how can you respect them when they are acting so small?

Best Answer

Knowing that your options extend beyond him might keep him on his toes or turn him into a possessive maniac. So tread carefully.

Best Answer

Give him a lot of space and act that you don't care about the relationship anymore.. Keep yourself busy with new hobbies and never let him feel that u miss him.. Make him feel that u're great all by yourself and he is of not so much importance. Trust me , he will do anything to make you feel that it's not just you, but us (you and him).. lolz.. This works..!

Best Answer

Read the featured story on my profile, "The Four Elements". It's all about the essentials required in ANY successful relationship. Measure your relationship up to it, and see where your REAL problems lie in the relationship, whether you should have the relationship, and what it would need to be saved-- because if you are feeling like this now, I guarantee that the feeling is only going to get stronger and stronger over time. I'd appreciate any feedback on it, as well...

Best Answer

Well, it's not about me either. Shouldn't it be about the two?

Best Answer

Maybe by dumping him, but there are some people male and female who will never, ever realize that.

Best Answer

Be the example.

Best Answer

Teach him that you're important and teach him that you matter and tell him how you want to be treated. This can be done in all aspects of your relationship. <br />
I'm guessing you mean sexually. This applies here as well. It's not all about him pleasure.

Best Answer

you can't change a man's point of view, move on you're only wasting your time

Best Answer

I'd tell him, well if it's all about you then I guess you can go back to your momma's house.

Best Answer

Context would help the answer.

Best Answer

tell him, not us?... oO

Best Answer

I have told him, more than once.

Best Answer

sounds like a keeper?....

Best Answer