Get a new boyfriend.

Best Answer

agreed 100%

Best Answer

Might not be something he can be taught. As the previous poster said, YOU might have to be the one who comes to the realisation that this isn't the right guy.

Best Answer

I told mine that if he wants to act single than that's what he'll be but if he wants to be in a relationship or partnership together than that's what we'll be; either way you cannot have it both ways. So decide and stop wasting my time. If he doesn't smarten up move on; I don't think anyone wants to babysit their partner truly, how can you respect them when they are acting so small?

Best Answer

Knowing that your options extend beyond him might keep him on his toes or turn him into a possessive maniac. So tread carefully.

Best Answer

Give him a lot of space and act that you don't care about the relationship anymore.. Keep yourself busy with new hobbies and never let him feel that u miss him.. Make him feel that u're great all by yourself and he is of not so much importance. Trust me , he will do anything to make you feel that it's not just you, but us (you and him).. lolz.. This works..!

Best Answer

Well, it's not about me either. Shouldn't it be about the two?

Best Answer

Maybe by dumping him, but there are some people male and female who will never, ever realize that.

Best Answer

Be the example.

Best Answer

Teach him that you're important and teach him that you matter and tell him how you want to be treated. This can be done in all aspects of your relationship. <br />
I'm guessing you mean sexually. This applies here as well. It's not all about him pleasure.

Best Answer

you can't change a man's point of view, move on you're only wasting your time

Best Answer

I'd tell him, well if it's all about you then I guess you can go back to your momma's house.

Best Answer

Context would help the answer.

Best Answer

tell him, not us?... oO

Best Answer

I have told him, more than once.

Best Answer

sounds like a keeper?....

Best Answer