Loveonmemore Loveonmemore 16-17, F 2 Answers Dec 7, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

You are never going to give the best blow job ever if you've never given one. Don't even try. You're young, when the time comes, do what you feel is right. Talk to the guy ask him what he likes and learn from there.

I've probably written way to much for a girl between 13-15.

Don't be in a hurry, watch for STI's, yes you can get STI's from doing oral. Make sure they wear a condom. You can buy flavored ones.

Best Answer

I'm 15

Best Answer

Great! Still don't be in a hurry! Do you want the reputation of giving the best blow jobs in school or something?

Best Answer

Can u message me in private?

Best Answer

Listen to mudguy66, and if you really want learn how just watch a video, but at your age it would be best to wait, don't let anyone talk you into something you don't want to do, if if your boyfriend is telling you he wants a blow job or else, take or else and kick him to the curb he doesn't respect you

Best Answer