This is a tough place to be in. I'm willing to bet it's not him you miss so much, but the experiences you had together. It's difficult to give up someone who knows you like no one else. My advice? Suck it up and walk away. I don't say that to be harsh but it sounds like you need a clean break. Stay away from each other or you're just going to prolong the agony. Who needs that kind of drama? Mourn your relationship and move on.

Best Answer

all the advice above is good except the dope stuff lol.. but i'd definitely have to add DON'T read his blog! it's only going to make you feel worst and make it harder for you to move on.

Best Answer

You need to stay active and keep your thoughts from returning to things in the past. This will be hard at first but you will need to practice this daily. Stay busy with things that you are interested in that will hold your focus

Best Answer

Time is the key to most things unfortunatly. I hate it, and i'll always hate it, but that's all I can tell you as advice. Time. It's a stupid answer, but it holds truth. Hope you find a suitable answer to solve your problem.

Best Answer

Up with dope, down with hope.

Best Answer

sorry i don't do dope.

Best Answer