SorrowLongDay SorrowLongDay 18-21, M 1 Answer Jul 29, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

You're going to have to explain a bit more, darling.

Best Answer

Yup, what she said.

Best Answer

I just have a friend who's always depressed and that has a nasty attitude most of the time. I let it go because I understand what she's going through, however after getting to know her I always feel on edge because every little thing can make her blow up and it doesn't matter if the person has known her for a day or for 2 years... she constantly says that she can't trust anyone, but with what I wonder? I have tried having normal conversations with her and over time I have come to understand when she's in that nasty mood (with the attitude) she doesn't give a crap about what I have to say, and so I give her some space and go with the flow. I do suffer from depression, but its different for everybody. I'm the kind of person that doesn't have a lot of confidence to start out with (self esteem) and whenever she's in that challenging mood I feel like I can fall apart right on the spot even though I was having a good day up to that point. She doesn't really open up to anything.She hurts my feelings and I even tell her that she offended me when... or when you said this, I felt... but, she doesn't even reply afterwards if I just leave it at that meaning if we were talking about something, and she says something offensive with an atittude... (me) Hey, I wonder how has things been at home with family. (her response) It's fine. (me) I see. Has there been anything on your mind lately? (she won't respond or she'll say) I'm fine. (me trying to say something else) It's been pretty crazy having to babysit again on my end just to be able to earn some money to do groceries in my part... Have you had anything to eat since last night? (her response) yeah. (me) I see. That's good :D (me) Hey, I just found a Resident Evil 6 PC mod with Leon in it. It's a new costume thats based on Resident Evil 4! It's so freaking cool :3 (her response would be like) I don't care much for PC mods... (me) ohs... well, I thought it was pretty cool. I just wanted to share it with you for fun at least. (her) We're not going to see eye to eye on this, so lets just drop it. (me) alright then.. I'm actually feeling a bit bummed since you said that. I just wanted to share something that you might like, sigh. Is there anything you want to talk about? (she either doesn't respond till the next day or responds with...) it doesn't even matter. (me) Well, alright then. If anything comes up, I'm all ears. Cheer up, friend. :) just message me if anything comes up of if yah wanna talk. (her response) yeah, I heard that alot from everyone else (me) Hey, snapp outta it :) I'm right here, and still kicking so you can pretty much drop an entire building on me and I'll still try to support you even if it takes me a miracle to carry that building around with me... :D count on me --------------- There has been a point where I confronted her and told her what I felt, exactly whats on my mind. I basically said what's on my mind, what I thought and felt about her (and her atittude) I said that I am starting to hate her atittude, and missing the friend that I know thats still fighting and struggling (I know that she wasn't always this way.) She doesn't realize how much I'm hurting on my end from the way she treats and speaks to me. However! I am still living my life, and doing what I need to do to basically live lol.. but I really don't have any other friends besides her.

Best Answer

It's kinda hard for me to write down each detail and it might sound a bit chopping or rushed.. sorry about that xD ! thanks for reading

Best Answer

I'm always feeling a bit paranoid for leaving her alone, that's why I'm always checking up on her. I just don't want to lose that friendship

Best Answer

She doesn't seem to care about your friendship as you do. Any relationship has be go both ways! If I were you, I'd rather concentrate on dealing with my own issues first than be her protector!

Best Answer