thepassenger thepassenger 22-25, F 13 Answers Oct 6, 2009

Be more bossy and demanding than they are

Best Answer

I block them out as much as possible and walk away if possible. Being unresponsive to their bossiness seems to drive them insane though. I've wondered if there is an insecure, unhappy person with unresolved issues inside that demanding bossy person. Somewhere under all that is a civil person, maybe.

Best Answer

Walk Away,Renee.

Best Answer

I have found calm but factual observation works the best. Well it at least shuts them up for a bit LOL<br />
The last occurrence with a bossy opinionated friend of mine cause me to say " You know ____ , you say 'you should' or 'you need to do this' all too often" It worked!<br />
I have to admit I have had to do a couple reminders here and there, but he is getting better, at least with me

Best Answer

Boy do I have to "put up" with this type at work, maybe even worse! I just do what I can and try not to get too upset....it's them, not you!!

Best Answer

I would have to say let them know in a nice way like,Guess what people my new thing in life is to tell it like it is,I like being my own boss this way there are no hard feelings!

Best Answer

That really depends on who the person is.. if it's your boss or your parents or someone with authority over you in some way you smile and nod.. try not to grit your teeth till they break.. say what they want you to say and do what it is you must do and then run away from them as fast as you can and do whatever you need to do to get them out of your head.. if it's not someone in authority tell them to get bent and ignore them completely while making sure that anytime you do something that bothers them they are well aware that you did it with great joy!

Best Answer

If they're not your boss, ignore them until they politely make requests (reserving the right to decline).

Best Answer

Hi thepassenger<br />
I will tell you exactly how to deal with bossy people! Shout at them and stamp about a lot. If that does not work shout louder and stamp about more. Got that! Good!<br />
:)

Best Answer